shape
carat
color
clarity

Pic Sizes... just a test...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
I seem to never be able to post a picture well-- blurry, too small, something--
so forgive me for posting more shots of me, but I''m testing sizing!
Tee Hee,
Tybee

size3.jpg

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
compare to:

myfavorite.jpg

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
crud...
Just practicing for when the REAL ones come
36.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
larger?....

St John 100.jpg

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t understand my mac. I love my mac, but don''t understand her... oh well.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Michelle,
You are such a sweetheart!
I''m just lingering in the past now... I honestly can''t believe that it''s come and gone
already. I never thought it would get here.
I hope you are happy, well, and getting excited
35.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2006 6:47:50 PM
Author: Tybee
Michelle,
You are such a sweetheart!
I''m just lingering in the past now... I honestly can''t believe that it''s come and gone
already. I never thought it would get here.
I hope you are happy, well, and getting excited
35.gif
Hey, Tybee, I totally did the same thing after my wedding! (I also obsessed about the quality of our wedding photos for quite a while.) It was so hard to believe that it was over so quickly. What a special time...
emsmile.gif

Did you wind up getting hot in your dress, by the way? Are you loving your new house & completely settled by now? How''s your toe?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
good graceous!! i freaking adore your dress!!!!! oh why oh why do we have to pick only one gown? or at least that''s what my budget allows
5.gif

i can''t wait to see more pics!

i''m mac friendly, can i help you with anything specifically?

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Girlfriend, keep testing because your photos are awesome! That sunset is to die for!!! Keep em coming!

ybooty

Rough_Rock
Wow you look so beautiful!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
oooh.. I could just stare at your dress for HOURS

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
What a ridiculous way to get attention, right?
Hee hee.

Hi Brighspot!
Our sunset ceremony in St. John was the perfect tempeture, with the ocean breazes blowing up at us, my dress felt fine during the ceremony, but when the dancing started.. whew, it was HOT! But pretty. I love that frickin dress... I wish that I could wear it again! Still hard to believe that the tomboy fell so madly in love with such a girly dress!

My toe is an ugly mess. It doesn''t hurt, but it''s ugly! I don''t help it since I continue to run around in cleats and running shoes. I''m looking forward to "close-toe" shoe season!

We LOVE the house. Now we need to start learning what all these plants are that are growing in our yard. It''s a mystery to me, but such a delight when something pops its head up and blooms. I just discovered strawberries today while watering our front! We finally got a dining room table, and I''m looking forward to hosting my bookclub dinner next month. I''ve never hosted before because our house was always too small!

Thanks for the offer Jcrow. I can bascially use it-- just not sure how to resize pictures since I don''t have photoshop. Maybe I should simply get photoshop! Tee Hee! Girl, your dress is to die for too. I''ll bet you can''t wait to wear it.

Thanks Curlygirl! I felt the same way about your wedding pictures! They were GORGEOUS! I''ll post more when the professional shots come in. They''re supposed to come next week. Why does it take so long? They''re digital, right? Oh well.. something to look forward to!

Thanks ybooty!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/10/2006 3:08:46 PM
Author: MelissaSue
oooh.. I could just stare at your dress for HOURS

You are such a sweety MelissaSue... I must say, you were a big inspiration during the beginning of my dress hunt, so in a way I have you to thank!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
since I''m showing off...
Here is our DELICIOUS cake!
it was chocolate chocolate chocolate, with white chocolate icing. For me there is no other desert!
Sadly, since our wedding was destination, we weren''t able to save the top to eat on our anniversary.
Guess we''ll have to go back down and have them make us a sample.
Yummy!

cutthechococake.jpg

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
another

cakeagain.jpg

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry,
I''m being an attention hog.
Last one for now!

Taking a taste!!

tastey!.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Please please please keep posting pics!! i love them! (and i am sure others do too!!)

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
OHHHH.... that dress.... that figure!!!

You look like a knockout! Post away, blurry or too big, we''ll adjust
35.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Keep em comin Tybee! You were a gorgeous bride and your hubby is very handsome!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
I love all of you!
Thanks for the much needed compliments today (busy teacher getting ready for school to start!
32.gif
)
I promise to start a thread with professional pics when they come. I think between this thread and the one I started right after returning from the wedding, I''ve shown you all the shots my friends have sent us (that were any good lol.)
I am eagerly awaiting the pro pics, though. EAGERLY!
Thanks for your kind words.
It was really so much fun.
Wish I could do it again
36.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
That cake is SO COOL! I can't wait to see the pro pics of it, and everything else.

You looked amazing Tybee, and you can tell you still looked like you.
1.gif

(I like that, when Brides still look like themselves - but at their best!)
What a good lookin' couple.
10.gif

That sunset is amazing.

Scintillating...

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Tybee, where did you get that dress????????? It is soooooooooooooooo beautiful. My boyfriend (soon to be fiance) and myself are planning on getting married in Maui, and when I first saw it, I thought that would be a perfect dress for Maui. Then I saw that you got married in St. John - so its perfect!

Thanks

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement asscher_girl!

I love love love my dress.
It is Maggie Sottero''s Ophelia in champagne and diamond white. I loved it so much that I bought it without trying it on (I tried on Nakita, which is similar.)
Oh, I loved my dress, the corset back really gave me an illusion of having a waist (I am, in fact, shaped much like a boy.)

Good luck on your dress hunt!

Tybee

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
nothing about that dress, or those pictures, says "boy". you look gorgeous. and i love that you look so natural too instead of "made up". i''m struggling with that. i am a tomboy too and want to look like "me" for the wedding instead of looking princessy, yet i feel like it might be my only time to go for that look. we''ll see.

can''t wait for more pictures!

jesterjigger

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that dress is stunning...can''t wait to see the "real" pics!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much Novia and Jesterjigger!

Novia, I''ll be interested in what you decide to do hair and makeup wise. I''m actually still not sure I made the best choice. I keep wondering if I should have had my hair and make-up done for the same reasons you have.
I wanted to look like ME. Well, I certainly did look like me, but maybe I should have "fancied up" for the wedding.
Sometimes I look at the pictures and I''m so glad, but sometimes I really do wish that I''d really taken advantage of my one day to be a princess.

Keep us informed on what you do! I''ve got to live through all the brides-to-be now that my big day has passed.

Tybee

aussiegirl23

Shiny_Rock
Tybee,

I think your pictures look beautiful! Your dress is exquisite
9.gif

You got me thinking about the whole idea of being yourself on your wedding day vs. getting all gussied up because it''s "your day." I too am pretty much a tom boy -- no makeup, really simple hair most of hte time, jeans & t-shirt kind of gal. I don''t know what I''ll do for my wedding - but looking at your pictures, I realize that simplicity is not a bad thing - on the contrary. You look fabulous -- no crazy hair-do, just simple and elegant, and maybe not a ton of make-up, but you look great. So being yourself on your wedding day doesn''t seem like a compromise, or a disapointment -- it''s just you... and looking back at your wedding pictures in 20 years, you''ll feel true to yourself : )

Everyone makes their own choices, but your choices look liek they turned out beautifully
36.gif

btw... I''ve always loved your avatar... any chance we could see some more pictures of these cuties (another thread if you''d rather)??

Aussiegirl : p

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh aussiegirl,
Don''t get me started on my girls! LOL!
I"d love to start a thread on the very spoiled DANES.
Perhaps after school today. That Avatar was the stamp on our wedding invitatoins. Didn''t want
to leave the girls out of the wedding.
35.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Tybee,

I love looking a your pics. Gorgeous dress!! More pics, please.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results