shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of my new RB!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
armywife That is so incredibly nice of you to offer! I would love to have another person to bounce ideas off from. When the time comes to start the design process with Mike, I'll be sure to track you down and get your thoughts. Masterpiece....hhmmm I really like the sounds of that!! :lol:

orchid lei,lknvrb4, MayK Thank you all so much! I'm looking forward to having more to share with you all soon! =)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Mastepiece....Sounds good, doesn't it? :naughty: I have no doubt that Mike, DS, and yourself will come up with a design worthy of that name-especially with your beautiful RB as the centerpiece. Best of luck with all of it, can't wait for fall!!

gabbabb14

Rough_Rock
I have been searching for a ring just like this on James Allen, which setting is it?

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I cant remember the item number but its the. 32 French cut pave. Ive had it for two years and have had very good luck with it.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
I'm not sure how I ever missed your SMTB thread Christina! I really liked you asscher but LOVE your upgrade!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone, Christina! You are so helpful on RT that I think its partially good karma that helped you find a beautiful stone without the super ideal grade price bump. Well done!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! Your new ring is fabulous.. the stone is so alive and I actually happen to LOVE the setting it's in right now!
Congrats on your new sparkler!!! :wavey:

plainjane86

Rough_Rock
Those are some amazing photos. So clear, it's unreal.

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Christina, this is the first time I have seen your ring. It is stunning! I love the small table, high crown!!! It must be a real fireball! And I love the setting, very blingy!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful diamond! I love the photos with the pink flower. I like the current setting but good luck with the new one.

Cherokee1979

Shiny_Rock
Rosebloom|1365552355|3423647 said:
Gorgeous stone, Christina! You are so helpful on RT that I think its partially good karma that helped you find a beautiful stone without the super ideal grade price bump. Well done!

Gorgeous Christina. I was thinking exactly what Rosebloom said above! You are so helpful and kind on RT (as I know from personal experience), and I love it when good karma comes to good people. =) Congratulations on your stone, and I am so happy for you that you are thrilled with your stunning diamond!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful,love the proportions of your stone... :love: :appl:

Trasid

Shiny_Rock
Great pictures! Great diamond!! Congratulations :appl:

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
Love your new diamond!!! Can't wait to see what setting you choose. :naughty:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new diamond is gorgeous. I can't wait to see what setting you get to show off that beauty.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Aw! Thanks for all the kind words! I'm waiting on a custom eternity from Whiteflash which will hopefully be ready in another week or so, so I'm looking forward to another SMTB thread. :appl: very exciting!

I owe you a big thank you DF for giving me the courage to give this stone a shot. I love it as much today as I did when I started this thread, so thank you! :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results