shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of my Brian Gavin 5 stone ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING
30.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
AMAZING!!!!!

Can''t wait till you get it....

21.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am honestly trying not to think about this ring because I will be so excited I will go pop!!

It will be a right hand ring. Its my birthday on 6 May so I won''t be allowed to wear it till then but I will take photos for PS! I have five children and the diamonds represent them. I am still trying to decide on a wedding band to go with my solitaire. I think something thin and sparkly will be a good match.

Whitby I hope you do get one of these rings! And in yellow gold... there aren''t enough of us yellow gold gals around!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 11:49:18 AM
Author: Maisie
I am honestly trying not to think about this ring because I will be so excited I will go pop!!

It will be a right hand ring. Its my birthday on 6 May so I won''t be allowed to wear it till then but I will take photos for PS! I have five children and the diamonds represent them. I am still trying to decide on a wedding band to go with my solitaire. I think something thin and sparkly will be a good match.

Whitby I hope you do get one of these rings! And in yellow gold... there aren''t enough of us yellow gold gals around!!

Maisie - this is ridiculous! i keep staring at your ring! (...and...um...imagining it on my hand...:D )

i LOVE it, and i''m having serious ''Maisie envy'' issues!

and i agree re the yellow gold. tim and i just received our remade wedding rings - also yellow gold. even tho i''ve JUST had my platinum set redone, i''ve gravitated immediately to the new, plain yellow gold bands. that color really is just so...rich, lush, inviting - all of the above. love it!

i took a screen shot of your ring and it''s now on my desk top...maisie, i think i''m stalking your ring!!

LOL!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh, it''s lovely! Can''t wait to see hand pics of that beauty.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just gorgeous...I am so excited for you
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah! How exciting Gorgeous!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 1:12:30 PM
Author: whitby_2773

Maisie - this is ridiculous! i keep staring at your ring! (...and...um...imagining it on my hand...:D )

and i agree re the yellow gold. tim and i just received our remade wedding rings - also yellow gold. even tho i''ve JUST had my platinum set redone, i''ve gravitated immediately to the new, plain yellow gold bands. that color really is just so...rich, lush, inviting - all of the above. love it!

i took a screen shot of your ring and it''s now on my desk top...maisie, i think i''m stalking your ring!!

LOL!
Lol!! Well it would be the first time anyone had Maisie Envy before!! I rather like it!! I have had platinum and white gold but I still love yellow gold. I have asked Lesley to add a yellow gold wedding band to my order for my husband.
30.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 2:55:46 PM
Date: 4/22/2009 1:12:30 PM

Author: whitby_2773

LOL!

Lol!! Well it would be the first time anyone had Maisie Envy before!! I rather like it!! I have had platinum and white gold but I still love yellow gold. I have asked Lesley to add a yellow gold wedding band to my order for my husband.
30.gif

beautiful idea, dear. :) i''m sure he''ll be really touched. :)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I couldn''t leave him out lol.. he might feel unloved!
9.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring looks really beautiful - his craftsmanship is superb. Can''t wait to see it on your hand!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
That''s gorgeous. BEAUTIFUL!!!! When you get it, please post lots of hand shots!!! Seeing his work just makes me long for my earrings. I can''t wait to see them.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
WOW Maisie!!! It really came out beautiful. I can''t wait for you to get it and post some hand shots. Absolutely STUNNING!
30.gif
I love it.

I know from my moms ring that you will be amazed at the craftsmanship. It is so very fluid and the polishing is perfect. My moms ring looked very Leon-like but without the hefty pricetag! I don''t think anyone could go wrong with diamonds or a setting from BGD!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock

AAAAAAWWWWWW!
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 8:02:38 PM
Author: Isabelle
That''s gorgeous. BEAUTIFUL!!!! When you get it, please post lots of hand shots!!! Seeing his work just makes me long for my earrings. I can''t wait to see them.
Ooooh when do you get them? What size are they?
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 8:03:13 PM
Author: KtIceRN
WOW Maisie!!! It really came out beautiful. I can''t wait for you to get it and post some hand shots. Absolutely STUNNING!
30.gif
I love it.

I know from my moms ring that you will be amazed at the craftsmanship. It is so very fluid and the polishing is perfect. My moms ring looked very Leon-like but without the hefty pricetag! I don''t think anyone could go wrong with diamonds or a setting from BGD!
You are absolutely right! I don''t have the money to spend on a Leon ring and to be honest I doubt I would spend it even if I had it. I would rather work with Brian and Lesley. They are the greatest!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 8:36:42 PM
Author: NeverEndingUpgrade

AAAAAAWWWWWW!
30.gif
I know - there goes my tough guy image!!
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Really gorgeous!

cheers--Sharon

fabienne

Rough_Rock
Maisie

This ring is so gorgeous!

I love how you have 5 stones to represent your five children. I've been trying to design an RHR that reflects me..and you just gave me two good ideas. I was thinking about each of my 3 childrens birthstones but I'm not really into colored gemstones....excepting that I also need exactly two sapphires (pink, yellow, or white--not sure) to in honor of two people. Maybe 3 diamonds for me? I don't know..but getting back to the topic....

I love your ring and I can't wait to see more pics! Thanks for sharing!

ETA: Maisie...will Brian be setting your pink sapphire as well?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow maisie that''s incredible!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I came back to ask... What color stones did you use in your 5-stone? I haven''t really checked out the new website yet. Is it possible to get lower colored stones from them?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Kelli

My diamonds are H/I - SI.

The really cool thing about BGD is that their signature melee is available in different colour/clarity ranges so you can choose according to budget or preference. You still get the delicious arrows whichever combo you choose!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful!!!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
OH WOW!!!
Love it!

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

WOW, so pretty! I love it in yellow gold. Can''t wait for hand pics!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2009 9:04:54 PM

It will be a right hand ring. Its my birthday on 6 May so I won't be allowed to wear it till then but I will take photos for PS! I have five children and the diamonds represent them. I am still trying to decide on a wedding band to go with my solitaire. I think something thin and sparkly will be a good match.
AAAAAAWWWWWW!
30.gif
9.gif
Maisie, when did you EVER have a tough guy image? LOL!!!

Sooooooo, you'll have it right after the weekend?
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 11:30:01 AM
Author: gemgirl

Date: 4/22/2009 9:04:54 PM

AAAAAAWWWWWW!
30.gif
9.gif
Maisie, when did you EVER have a tough guy image? LOL!!!

Sooooooo, you''ll have it right after the weekend?
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Hehe!

Its not quite done yet. Brian was waiting for my little pink sapphire to come in and it will need to be set. I reckon next week sometime though.
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 11:45:38 AM
Author: diamondrnglover
Maisie it is stunning
30.gif
It is!! And time seems to have slowed down! I want it NOW!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results