shape
carat
color
clarity

Photography studio doesn''t have our info 3 weeks out...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
So about a month ago I emailed the photography studio we hired to figure out what time photos would take place and they said they had not assigned a photographer to our wedding yet. I emailed again, 3 weeks out, requesting to know who was photographing the wedding so I could figure out all the times. Is it time for me to be worried about this or should I give it another week? This is really the first issue I''ve had with any vendors so I consider myself lucky but am still a little anxious over it
33.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Um yeah I''d be worried. 18 months out and I knew exactly who my photographer was.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I sent an email to the owner of the studio, so hopefully he will write back asap

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Call them! Also, what does the contract say?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I''ll have to ask my parents about the contract, they have it since they live in the same town as all the vendors. I''ll give them a call after I''m done working :)

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like our DJ. We hired from a large(r) company as opposed to just a guy with a DJing business. We don''t know who will be doing our wedding until 3 days before. Your photography company may be the same way.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
They wrote back

"hello I talked with your mother this morning she told me you were not living in town and a phone meeting with your photographer would be best. So I''m going to give your information to the photographer and have him call and talk with you about the days events. Photographers name is Richard , I can also tell you picture times looking at your check list should be starting pics at 12.00 you''ll have photographer till 6pm. I do not have a phone # for you I have your parents # so if you could email me your Ph# so Richard can give you a call that would be great. One more question you have outdoor pics checked do you have a special place in mind to do your outdoors? I will get this check list to Richard in the next day or two, and then he will get ahold of you. Any other questions let me know. "

1. My mother is not the bride, please contact me. We only have my parents number there in case of an emergency or something where they need to go to the studio in person.

2. I sent out an email MONTHS ago about where we would like our photos taken. I then sent a followup email about a month ago again stating where we would like photos taken. I swear to god if they forget a third time
29.gif

On the upside, at least we have a photographer
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results