shape
carat
color
clarity

Photographer advice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jeg80

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for some advice on which photographer you prefer. If it helps I prefer "photojournalistic" type wedding photography. Both places have a comparable package worked out for us as we are having an immediate family only ceremony and dinner so we will only need about 3 hours of coverage.

Here are the 2 choices (sorry, I''m really computer challenged and don''t know how to link them):

http://www.knightstudio.com/galleries/index.html

or

http://www.blog.ayresphoto.com

Thanks!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Have you met with either or both of these photographers already?

jeg80

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the replies and thank you mscushion for putting up the links! I think I prefer the 1st as well but thought I wold get some opinions! I have not met with either yet as they are out of town for me but I will be soon. I have just e-mailed back and forth with them both to get price quotes and to tell them about my small wedding.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I prefer the first one as well, but you should meet them both and see who you like before you make a decision.

YSQueen

Rough_Rock
Ditto everyone else...I prefer the first photographer

InLoveinSF

Rough_Rock
Totally agree with everyone about the first photographer''s work being more sophisticated and about meeting with the photographer before making your decision.

I am have my heart set on Alice Sokoloff Photography. I met with several (well, 3) photographers, but what really stood out for me when I met with Alice Sokoloff Photography was that when I asked to see all images from a recent wedding (yeah, I am that anal
emsmile.gif
), they all looked very impressive. I think many photographers have enough solid images to pull together a good looking portfolio for their website. But you are going to want consistency in your photographer.

I hope your photographer works out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results