shape
carat
color
clarity

Photoatlas of Inclusions in Gemstones, Volume 2 - by Dr. Eduard J. Gübelin and John I. Koivula

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LewisJewelersA2

Rough_Rock
Photoatlas of Inclusions in Gemstones, Volume 2 - by Dr. Eduard J. Gübelin and John I. Koivula

Has anyone had a chance to look over the above mentioned book yet? We have volumn one and love it.

Interested in reading any thoughts on it.

Thanks
David Lewis
www.Lewisjewelers.com

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Haven''t seen it yet, but hear it''s better than the first one.

Rockdoc

path914

Rough_Rock
Being a current GG student at GIA, I have access to this book while at school and have browsed it quite a bit in the last week. Compared to the original volume, which I own and have read through many times, I would say it is more detailed with a better layout. As far as actual images of inclusions, it is very similar.

Paul

LewisJewelersA2

Rough_Rock
Thank You Paul
We have just ordered the book yesterday. Trying to make sure we stay on top of things informational speaking.
David Lewis
www.Lewisjewelers.com

rubydick

Shiny_Rock
I have posted a review of this book on my website. You can see it here:

Photoatlas of Inclusions in Gemstones, Volume 2

The book can be ordered direct from the author here:

microWorld of Gems

Since authors make so little money in royalties, it''s a good idea to order direct to help fund future work of this kind. The book is stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results