shape
carat
color
clarity

perhaps you can help me also with a hair cut idea??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
HH recently posted this with a picture.ONe day I shall figure out how to do that , but for now my hair is very fine and straight and shorter than the one posted by HH.Just covers my ears now.
.The trick is that I don''t like to spend lots of time for styling etc.I am happy with my hair right now , but need a change.
Can''t be too short as my grey ( yes its there) has to be covered as its growing.If you have some tips please share with me.Pics would be great.Many thanks and to HH I hope you don''t mind me kind of stealing your thread.Thanks again..

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
This might be cute Scarleta

short2.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Or this?

reese_witherspoon1.jpg

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Skippy: these look great, but I think I like to create the look like I have lots of hair( which I don''t) so the 1st one won''t do that.The second looks like lots of work to get this look? I could be wrong?

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to you too Erika: I have no idea what her style looks like?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Victoria

untitledvictoria.JPG

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy: you are so goooooood thanks for that.The mid pic looks exactly what I now have in the back.The rest is a bit different, I don''t think it would suit me ...Thanks Skippy, with a little more help I may just find a perfect solution here..

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I think Jenny McCarthy has a really cute cut. It looks a lot like Victoria''s.

mccarthy.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Marvel: Very nice indeed.My hair is very much like the pic Skippy posted of Victoria both in color and texture. In any case the pic you posted looks great, my hair is too short for that one..

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
i was just going to mention that Jenny McCarthy has a similar cut to Posh but I think it looks way better! She was on Oprah last week rocking that hair cut. Very cute. It's angled from back to front with the back being shorter than the front.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Katie''s is cute

katie-holmes-hairspray-01.jpg

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, I have fine short hair and I get it thicker with good styling products. My favorite is Bed Head "Cocky" thicker - works great. Just a small amount on wet hair, then blow dry and follow with a good wax/styling pomade (I like bumble & bumble Sumo Wax). Voila! Perfect short, chunky, thick, messy hair!

My cut is sort of like Sharon Stone''s short messy pixie style. I love it!

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip18054.htm

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Skippy the last one I can see on myself in, not too much styling required I hope.I think I will take the 1st one you posted and this one to my stylist ( due next week).
Thanks Erica : I don''t like to have to spend lots of time on my hair, basicaly the less the better.I wonder how long it takes you?? Do you have to style it every day? I am not that good at it either, so it would take me far more time to create a decent look.
Sharon''s hair looks great and yes I would consider it providing I don''t have to style it every morning to look decent.Where do you get the hair product " Cocky" I may look for it ..
Thanks a lot, at least my stylist can see a pic of what I like.I have been asking him for a change , but could never find a pic in his magazines..so this time around will be easier..

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
this might be cute too

Attachments

• untitledbob.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 114

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
It is indeed so cute, Thanks Skippy. I shall have quite few pics to take with me for my next appointment..The last one is really cute, may require daily styling? Anyways the stylist I have knows me and my hair, so he will help me out.Thanks again.I have at least 3 or 4 to choose from now.I love it already....
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results