shape
carat
color
clarity

people that have returned items to Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

youjane1

Rough_Rock
I sent a ring back last Thursday, priority mail/registered. They told me it might take longer than usual priority because of all the extra work involved with registered/insured mail. But when I look up the registered and signature confirmation number online it hasn''t been updated since I sent it! Does that mean it''s just sitting somewhere? How long does it usually take for something to be delivered???

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
registered mail takes the longest of any of the services because it is the safest. usps doesn''t update their online tracking information at all. i think you may be able to call and get an update though. depending on how far the package has to travel, it can take 7-10 days to arrive. i bet if they don''t get it today, it will be very soon!
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have USPS take up to 10 days. I know it''s nerve wracking, but it will get there.

youjane1

Rough_Rock
Okay I''ve never really done registered before, but I do send packages out with delivery confirmation all the time, and it seems like they update the status almost daily, so I was a little concerned when this wasn''t updated at all. Thanks for making me feel better!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, USPS is the worst for the updates. They didn''t update their website until AFTER the ring was signed for and the delivery notification was back in my mailbox
20.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/12/2006 8:58:47 AM
Author: mrssalvo
yes, USPS is the worst for the updates. They didn''t update their website until AFTER the ring was signed for and the delivery notification was back in my mailbox
20.gif
This is the way it has happened for me before too - it''s hard not to worry but it is the safest route.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Registered mail is definitely the safest, but it does take forever. In general, the USPS is horrible about tracking - there''s never any info till after the package is delivered. Don''t need it THEN!
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results