shape
carat
color
clarity

Pendant setting suggestions solicited! (For a blingy, occasionwear pendant)

Soliciting suggestions for a friend who has an elongated radiant cut ring (around 2.7-2.8ct) that she wants to turn into a large, blingy, show-stopping pendant to wear for formal, dressed up occasions. I’ve been looking for options for her on Pinterest, but I thought I’d open it up here for inspiration suggestions as well.

The brief is as follows:

1) will be in white gold and the only accent stones should be white diamonds, no coloured stones and no pearls.

2) should be super big and blingy and bold; no simple halo/double halo or solitaire hanging from a small bale. She wants some good presence. She already has a smaller solitaire pendant to wear daily.

3) budget is a secondary constraint (within reason). So feel free to suggest inspo pictures with lots of melee or small stones (6-15pts kind of size). Obviously if it’s wildly expensive she could adapt the design, so please feel free to suggest high jewelry designs also.

4) she likes floral or slightly ornate styles. Not a huge fan of geometric designs, so softening that radiant shape would probably be good (by adding other stones around it).

I found this one online, that she liked, but she wanted to check out other options.

F0A54791-2BF6-4DD5-954B-37652AB8E192.jpeg

So please: hit me with all your suggestions!!

I have a cluster pendant in the works if she’s into something a bit more asymmetric. She could add on different shaped diamonds and place the radiant at a cool angle.

EC812818-F0E4-45C7-81DA-0574D59D7B7D.jpeg

Oh I love that!! I’m a huge fan of asymmetrical designs. Not sure if she would like it but I’ll def show it to her, thank you! Can’t wait to see yours finished, it’s lovely!

Oh I love your pics 2 and 3! Those are perfect IMO for what she’s looking for. I’ll def pass all four of these on. Number 3 is the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever seen. I’m getting excited for this project now even though it’s not mine :D

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous project!

brooch.jpg

By QIU Fine Jewelry, the earring design could work as a posh pendant, no?

928_n.jpg
717207_n.jpg

Oh my, this is gorgeous! She is rather a short woman (small torso) so I am not sure that this will “fit” her as she wants a pendant right at the neck. But thank you so much for introducing me to this brand, these earrings are stunning!

Old world glam inspirations

Bayco

1648171195318.png

Graff

1648171391001.png

Orlov

1648171427205.png

Oh God, these are BEAUTIFUL! I particularly love this last Orlov one. So, so stunning and feminine. I think this might edge out even the Graff one mjea posted (but only just!). She told me she’d like to take a decision by the weekend of which one to go with so I’ll send her these as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results