shape
carat
color
clarity

Pendant Problem

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamond diva

Rough_Rock
I have a beautiful round 2carat OEC diamond mounted on a pave heart shape base with a matching pave shank. My problem is that the choker that I wear it on always ends up with the clasp at the front beside the pendant.
How can I solve this problem-- I''ve tried to make the actual pendant heavier but still no luck.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2007 5:20:26 PM
Author:diamond diva
I have a beautiful round 2carat OEC diamond mounted on a pave heart shape base with a matching pave shank. My problem is that the choker that I wear it on always ends up with the clasp at the front beside the pendant.

How can I solve this problem-- I''ve tried to make the actual pendant heavier but still no luck.
I''ve wondered the same thing about a necklace I have. I''ve thought about having the clasp redone so that it joins together behind the pendant.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
You are going to have to affix it to the chain. Or have stopper bumpers attached to the chain so it can''t scoot.

DKS

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
There''s a new surgery you can get ... where they attach a tiny loop into the cartilege on your spine, just at the back of your neck. Clasps can just hook onto it & VOILA!

31.gif
j/k
11.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2007 6:34:57 PM
Author: decodelighted
There''s a new surgery you can get ... where they attach a tiny loop into the cartilege on your spine, just at the back of your neck. Clasps can just hook onto it & VOILA!

31.gif
j/k
11.gif

OMG, too funny!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock

31.gif
j/k
11.gif

Too funny!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
There's a new surgery you can get ... where they attach a tiny loop into the cartilege on your spine, just at the back of your neck. Clasps can just hook onto it & VOILA!

31.gif
j/k
11.gif

I bet someone is thinking about this!!

Hehehe

3.gif
3.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2007 9:58:00 PM
Author: KittenKat

31.gif
j/k
11.gif

I bet someone is thinking about this!!

Hehehe

3.gif
3.gif
if people have considered having the diamond EMBEDDED in their skin, and other people have had rings embedded into their back so they can be suspended by wires.... I don''t even see how a tiny loop by the neck is even a big deal LOL

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread reminds me of that Dr. 90210 episode where the former **** star wants her big ol'' RB implanted in her wrist...I think that''s what Cehra''s referring to anyway! Hey, if we could make a special "piercing" point on the back of our neck, what''s to stop us from making special pierced holes in our fingers so our e-rings don''t spin? LOL!

Ditto on having the chain affixed to the pendant, though. Without seeing a pic of the pendant I am not sure, but apparently there is a bail attached to the pendant so the chain can slide through? Why not remove the bail and have the chain attached on either side of the pendant?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A 2 ct OEC?

worthless19.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results