shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearlmans

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

measureman

Rough_Rock
I''m a new guy here but have been lurking for some time trying to absorb it all. I was fortunate enough to visit Bill Pearlman today as its only about 60 miles from my house. It was a pleasure meeting and learning from Bill (about diamonds and love!). After about an hour and a half I was able to make a decision on the setting (Scott Kay) and Bill is in the process of finding THE diamond. I just wanted to let everyone know, who isn''t able to meet him in person, what a great person and businessman he is. Thanks Bill.

Craig

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you had a great experience at Pearlman''s. I hear that Bill is a great guy. I look forward to seeing pics of the stone he finds for you. In the meantime, can you post a pic of the Scott kay setting you picked out???

measureman

Rough_Rock
I went with one that is similar to this only with a slightly wider band and a prong setting.

Ring

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/6/2005 7:34:38 PM
Author: measureman
I went with one that is similar to this only with a slightly wider band and a prong setting.

Ring

It''s gorgeous, and I envy you meeting Bill :).

Deborah

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great choice can''t wait to see the pics once it''s finished. I love Scott kay....
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a really interesting setting . . . will be looking forward to seeing it close up and personal when you post your pix!

Jr22

Shiny_Rock
Yes, Bill is a GREAT guy! I''ve dealt with him on a number of occations, and would highly recommend him.

Capitol Bill

Shiny_Rock
I agree 100 percent that Bill Pearlman is a class act.
36.gif

Bill Scherlag

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2005 7:36:41 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 10/6/2005 7:34:38 PM

Author: measureman

Ring

It''s gorgeous, and I envy you meeting Bill :).

Deborah

ditto
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results