shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearlman's Jeweler - great experience

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to mention that on a recent transaction with Pearlman's I had a great experience. At the Vegas PS party I learned he had some closeout prices on some Beaudry items. (thank you Gypsy =) ) I took a look and really loved a necklace they had there. Working with Bill was a real pleasure. He is very nice, very straightforward and easy to work with. Highly recommend.

Thank you Bill!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Please start a thread on your new pieces! :appl:

I agree about Pearlman's. I worked with Bill and Julian a couple of years ago and they were so professional, communicative, and excellent customer service! I highly recommend them as well!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, which one did you buy? The ring in my avatar came from the Beaudry sale, too!

And yes, Bill and Julian are wonderful! :appl:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I'd love to see pictures of what you got. I've have one of the beaudry rings in my possession now that I'm considering. The workmanship is just remarkable and I can't believe they still have pieces left at those prices!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bill is the consumate gentleman - congrats on your new necklace - would love to see pics!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome, can't wait to see your necklace!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
It is always a pleasure to deal with Bill and Julian. I have purchased from them twice, and sold my scrap gold to them once.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! I adore Bill, he's just amazing! Can't wait to see what you bought honey! PICS!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results