shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl Haul from Lilia's Treasures on Etsy (1 of 3)

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh, I have soooooo much to update. I'm in :love: :love: :love: with all of my new pearls from Lilia's Treasures on etsy!!!

I cannot say enough good things about this shop! Lema is amazing to work with and highly recommend her and her shop!

First up in the haul -- Unicorn Poop Bracelet!!

It matches my ripples from Catherine Cardellini perfectly. When I opened them up in my office I thought oh no, they're too light. And then I brought them home and laid the 2 strands together, and I was stunned at how perfectly they matched up. Like I can't believe I didn't buy these from the same vendor at the same time. They are a perfect match!

I had her make the bracelet at 7", but I think I stretched it out a bit trying to put it on myself. But I'm going to have her add gold beads between the pearls for the extra bit of length and so they really will be a perfect match.

The shop photos aren't the best, but I trust Lema and her descriptions 100%. This bracelet matches a necklace in her shop. (this one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/158822059/soft-pink-chinese-freshwater-ripple?ref=shop_home_active) and you can see that the photos aren't the best as what you get looks much much nicer. But we all know that photographing pearls is tricky.

On to the photos!

Wrist shots
img_4342.jpg
img_4343.jpg
img_4347.jpg

They are so full of luster and rainbows!
img_4315.jpg

and next to my CC ripple strand -- perfect match!:
img_4340.jpg
img_4339.jpg
img_4332.jpg
img_4338.jpg
img_4336.jpg
img_4335.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Enjoy your new pearls!

Noob question but how do you keep from banging your bracelets? I don't want to ruin any pearls that way so no bracelets so far... :confused:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
icy_jade|1378397559|3515002 said:
Enjoy your new pearls!

Noob question but how do you keep from banging your bracelets? I don't want to ruin any pearls that way so no bracelets so far... :confused:

You know honestly. I'm a total noob when it comes to bracelets too. hahaha. This is my first. But I think I will reserve bracelets for parties / wedding receptions etc. I definitely would not last with it at work banging around while I'm typing etc.

But I'm also thinking of using it as an extender. I haven't tried it yet. Not sure if the clasp part will be too noticeable, but I will give it a shot and take photos for y'all!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results