shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Pearl Collection For Sale

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Hi EvangelineG! I have the Tahitian tin cup bracelet and the pearls are a fantastic emerald green! The picture on page one doesn't do it justice so if you want more pictures let me know! Thanks!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
I am glad you are feeling better. I am interested in the tin cups - white, gold or tahitian - do you have any photos and length of the strand and size of pearls? apologies if I have missed it and you have already put pictures up - but I am not sure what is still available

many thanks
d2b

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Pkinnew so glad you are feeling better... and I wanted to add that I bought the ombre strand from Pkinnew and she was wonderful to transact with. The ombre is also stunning. So thank you Pkinnew for allowing me to rehome (and possibly a couple more pieces :twirl: )

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Hi d2b! Unfortunately all 3 long tin cups are sold but I do have a 5 pearl Tahitian drop necklace (18") that's not quite a tin cup but they do dangle!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
thank you . Do you have a picture of the dangle necklace? I can't quite picture it in my mind. Thank you

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1477396568|4090342 said:
Hi EvangelineG! I have the Tahitian tin cup bracelet and the pearls are a fantastic emerald green! The picture on page one doesn't do it justice so if you want more pictures let me know! Thanks!

Thank you, I stalked the pics on one of your threads on the pearl forum, and it looks lovely.

If you get an awkward email from someone's husband asking about it, it would be mine. :)

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Hi D2B - The necklace is on page one under "Third Batch". The pearls are silver/green. I tried yesterday to take a better picture but failed terribly!

chipahoy

Rough_Rock
hello! Do you have a neckshot of the black spinels and south sea pearl 54inch necklace? PS - I hope you are feeling better?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chipahoy, pkinnew is no longer selling her pearls.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results