shape
carat
color
clarity

pave comfort- 1/2 eternity vs. 3/4?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I have only tried on rings that have full eternity bands before and I thought that the pave was pretty comfortable. Would having it go half way around feel comfortable, or would it be better to have it go 3/4 of the way around? I figured I should ask now, since I am about to be kicked out of the planning process. But I do know it is going to be custom from Quest
9.gif
!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Will this be a temporary setting? Or your dream setting?

I personally would go 1/2 because unless you have the money, why pay for what''s not going to be seen?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's totally your call, but I have semi eternity rings and they feel just fine. If you think the rings might spin, go for 3/4, but if you want to be able to resize the rings without concern, go with 1/2.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Dream one!! We miscommunicated with Quest so the ring they quoted as being $2,000 is actually only between $800-$1,000!! We still may get a similar setting made in platinum 10 years from now but definitely not going to change it in a year. I am so excited. When we heard the $2,000 quote we kind of panicked and that is why there was all the talk of the temporary setting. Now I have no idea how I am going to wait it out. I am so not patient so I bet I will be making my way over to the LIW forum soon
19.gif
9.gif
!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Well, I know the LIW are waiting for you to come on over!
28.gif
Anyway, I say go for the 1/2, it''s perfect because you get the glitz, with less of the cash!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
That''s great! I''m thrilled to hear that you are $1000-1200 closer to your dream ring! lol

My vote is still for 1/2 eternity!
1.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
I have the 3/4 eternity and love it...when I get the $, I plan to go a little further and leave a small space for sizing reasons, but for now, I am enjoying my rings...they do spin a little and I have a thing about lining them up to "look" right, but they don''t bug me cuz of the pave...its just me...
emcrook.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the opinions so far!! I am not too worried about spinning, just being uncomfortable, Would the change from pave to metal be uncomfortable rubbing against other fingers?

And thanks again everyone. You have been sooo helpful!!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know what type of ring you are going for...but I just went and saw my ring at Quest today..WOOHOO! I have 3/4 pave I kinda wish I did eternity now..but anyway...there is little miligraining on the sides which I think helps on the comfort level. It was very very comfortable and didn''t look like it''d snag on anything. (except maybe hair)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results