shape
carat
color
clarity

Patty, we''ve missed you.......will you come out to play?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I have noticed you on-line lately, and wondered how you and your gorgeous 1.48 have been?!
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Well hello there Heather!
35.gif
What a surprise to see this thread!

I''m fine, thanks for asking. My 1.48 is doing fine too. I had it set in my yellow gold wedding ring last June and while I love it there, I was just admiring Mariahlynn''s old pictures here when she had it in the beautiful Etoilie setting. I wish I''d bought her whole ring and not just the center stone.

How have you been?

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
HI Patty!! Glad to see you! I have been fine too, always busy lusting after the beautiful PS bling!

Yes, I know what you mean about that setting.....I think it will always be one of my very favorites in all of PS history. You could still do a reset someday, if you are really still loving it!
2.gif
It''s funny about that stone because I almost bought it when it was originally for sale too! I probably would have if the vendor had been a bit friendlier with me. Anyway, I digress.....

Just glad to see you back, and hope you will start regularly posting again.
35.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Hi Patty! Good to "see" you!

Lynn

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well, hellllloooooo Miss Patty!
9.gif
Good to "see" ya!

cheers--Sharon

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Patty, glad to see you back here!
35.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Patty, long time no see! Yes, Marriahlynn''s ring was one of my favorites, too, and I''ve wondered what ultimately became of it. I know who bought it from her, but it was a long time ago and the person who bought it did a lot of trading of jewelry, as I recall. I hope it has a pretty stone in it and is being worn every day by someone who can enjoy it fully.

You should post pics of your yellow gold setting with the "new" diamond in it. I''d sure like to see them.
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
holy cow!! Patty I thought you had long left us and never thought you might still lurk from time to time. I agree, it''s sooooo nice to *see* you. I''d love it if you hang out an post more..i miss ya
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 9:11:40 AM
Author: mrssalvo
holy cow!! Patty I thought you had long left us and never thought you might still lurk from time to time. I agree, it''s sooooo nice to *see* you. I''d love it if you hang out an post more..i miss ya
1.gif
A hearty ditto to this, Patty......you''re very much missed in these corners!

I hope you can find some time to come out and play with some old friends here!
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Hello my friends! Thank you all for you nice comments. I''ll get some pics of my ring later today and post them.

Of course I''ve still been lurking some to get my fix of diamonds! What''s odd is that I almost always just look at SMTR and Rocky Talky, so I was very surpised to pop in here and find this thread.

hlmr, I think there were quite a few of us admiring that stone before marriahlyn bought it! I remember that Jennifer also looked at it. It is a beautiful diamond and when I think about the price of it now, it seems like a steal for the size and beauty of it.

lumpkin, I seem to remember that whoever bought the setting was not able to put a stone in it...It had been damaaged by removing the diamond from the bezel. I''m not sure what ever happened to it. Like I said, I should have left it as it was!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 10:16:21 AM
Author: Patty
Hello my friends! Thank you all for you nice comments. I''ll get some pics of my ring later today and post them.

Of course I''ve still been lurking some to get my fix of diamonds! What''s odd is that I almost always just look at SMTR and Rocky Talky, so I was very surpised to pop in here and find this thread.
Maybe you didn''t see mine then, I gave a shout out to you in here a couple or 3 weeks ago too. I''m just glad you saw Heather''s.

You were so nice and helpful when I first posted here, I have never forgotten that. Good to see you back!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Ellen, I didn''t see your thread either, but you know what they say about minds thinking alike!
9.gif
31.gif

Patty, yes, in retrospect that was a heck of a deal and I could have saved DH a lot of $ if I had bought it. Oh well, c''est la vie. I still love my sweet stone.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 10:23:37 AM
Author: Ellen

Maybe you didn''t see mine then, I gave a shout out to you in here a couple or 3 weeks ago too. I''m just glad you saw Heather''s.

You were so nice and helpful when I first posted here, I have never forgotten that. Good to see you back!
No, I didn''t see it, Ellen, sorry. Like I said, I rarely look in Hangout so when I saw Heather''s, I was like, "Patty? Me Patty?" lol

I''m glad that I was able to help you out when you first joined. Just look how much you''ve helped out newbies since then! I think of you sometimes when we go up to Pere Marquette through Alton...aren''t you in Alton?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 10:30:09 AM
Author: hlmr
Ellen, I didn''t see your thread either, but you know what they say about minds thinking alike!
9.gif
31.gif
hi501.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 10:30:09 AM
Author: hlmr
9.gif
31.gif

Patty, yes, in retrospect that was a heck of a deal and I could have saved DH a lot of $ if I had bought it. Oh well, c''est la vie. I still love my sweet stone.

I remember that it was listed right as diamond prices began to go up. Marriahlyn got a good price on it but it had jumped up right before she bought it. I just was not in the market for a new stone at the time...and I really wasn''t when I bought it from Marriahlyn either but it was too good to pass up.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 10:37:56 AM

No, I didn''t see it, Ellen, sorry. Like I said, I rarely look in Hangout so when I saw Heather''s, I was like, ''Patty? Me Patty?'' lol

I''m glad that I was able to help you out when you first joined. Just look how much you''ve helped out newbies since then! I think of you sometimes when we go up to Pere Marquette through Alton...aren''t you in Alton?
I missed this post, sorry! Yes, I''m in Alton. Do you guys go there often?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 10:57:41 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 1/21/2008 10:37:56 AM

No, I didn''t see it, Ellen, sorry. Like I said, I rarely look in Hangout so when I saw Heather''s, I was like, ''Patty? Me Patty?'' lol

I missed this post, sorry! Yes, I''m in Alton. Do you guys go there often?
We go up to Pere Marquette two or three times a year. I love to hike there. We usually go up through Alton and the River Road and then we take the ferries back. Great fun!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I think I attached a picture here of the stone in my yellow gold ring. It''s sitting on a gold box, so the stone picked up some of that color too.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Patty, that does sound fun! PM is such a pretty place. My brother has taken my youngest hiking there a few times when he''s come down to visit. And you can''t beat the River Road for beauty, especially in the fall!

And my goodness, that stone looks HUGE, and gorgeous! Nice ring!
9.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Hello my friends! Thank you all for you nice comments. I'll get some pics of my ring later today and post them.

Of course I've still been lurking some to get my fix of diamonds! What's odd is that I almost always just look at SMTR and Rocky Talky, so I was very surpised to pop in here and find this thread.

hlmr, I think there were quite a few of us admiring that stone before marriahlyn bought it! I remember that Jennifer also looked at it. It is a beautiful diamond and when I think about the price of it now, it seems like a steal for the size and beauty of it.

lumpkin, I seem to remember that whoever bought the setting was not able to put a stone in it...It had been damaaged by removing the diamond from the bezel. I'm not sure what ever happened to it. Like I said, I should have left it as it was!
39.gif
15.gif
38.gif

That's a shame, but you aren't to blame. Too bad the jeweler couldn't save the setting somehow, but oh, well. Better the setting ruined than the diamond.
9.gif

ETA: Oh, and I think it looks wonderful in your setting! And nice to see you posting.
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Patty!!! I saw Ellen''s thread and looked all over this forum trying to find you but couldn''t! It''s really good to see you again!
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ellen...you know the camera makes things look bigger!

lumpkin, it is too bad that the setting was damaged. I guess bezels are fragile. I don''t know what Marriahlyn ever did with it.

Hello DS!
35.gif
Congrat on your 10k!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results