color
clarity

Paraiba Cab--finally found one!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1462644170|4028673 said:
LisaRN|1462642946|4028660 said:
Sorry it didn't work out for you. I think you are making the right decision and hope you find one you love.
+1

+2

The same can be said for all jewellery IMHO.

DK :))

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good choice since 'The Love' was not there. I am sure you will find a dreamstone one fine day.

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
Hi lovedogs--- still looking for a paraiba cab? :whistle:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
blushpeony|1462733966|4029016 said:
Hi lovedogs--- still looking for a paraiba cab? :whistle:

I might be.....I feel like I'll be "looking" passively forever! Do you have a lead on one? But to be fair, I might need to take a paraiba "break" after this :confused:

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
I see that Yvonne has a cute pear for a reasonable price that she just listed. The color looks promising in some of her photos.

Totally understand wanting a break though! Sorry for enabling :oops:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
blushpeony|1462736512|4029021 said:
I see that Yvonne has a cute pear for a reasonable price that she just listed. The color looks promising in some of her photos.

Totally understand wanting a break though! Sorry for enabling :oops:

Thanks for the info, you are sweet for pointing it out! I didn't see that, and it is beautiful. But I think I need to take a paraiba break and focus on setting existing stones/window shopping for a bit. I do hope a PSer gets it so we can all see more pics! Thanks again for being so helpful! :wavey:

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
Anytime, lovedogs! :wavey: I admire your self-restraint, and I'm sure the right stone will be out there when you are ready to start looking again :)

arabella

Shiny_Rock
I'm late to this thread, but I just wanted to say that I think you made the right decision in returning. I totally understand and empathize with your hesitancy to disappoint the vendor. I tend to be the same way! But you have to do what's right for you and it seems like returning was just that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yvonne's pear Paraiba cab has been sold, and I hope it went to a good home.

DK :))

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovedogs, I've got the perfect suggestion for you. After you take a break, you can come join dk and me next year at the Hong Kong gem show and you and dk can hunt for paraiba together!! Just kidding, I know it's far :appl: :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results