shape
carat
color
clarity

Parade settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I went into a local B&M late last week looking for a new setting for my e-ring diamond. I don''t care much for this store, but they have a nice selection of things, so I went to see what was there.

I found a setting I love by a company called "Parade" - has anyone ever heard of them before? Do they have a website or any other contact info? Does anyone know of any other vendors that carry their products? The setting looks very nice - platinum with pave, appears to be high quality construction - but if anyone has any other info / opinions it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!!

GunPilot

Rough_Rock
I was hoping to see some replies or some answers when I saw the title of this post. I have been searching for the same thing. My gf found a ring that she just fell in love with however, I am not a fan of the way this particular jewelry store does business. I asked them who made the ring and they wouldn''t tell me....hmmm. Guess they didn''t want me to find out how much they had it marked up.
38.gif

Anyway....I waited for a while and went back and asked to see the ring again. This time I asked for one of those magnifier things and I looked inside the band and found "750 Parade" inscribed. So far my searches on the internet have turned up very little.

So, anyway....if anyone can help out on this topic it sure would be appreciated.
41.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Perhaps if ya''ll posted the name of the jewler, or the city he was in you could know if you were both dealing with the same store. Perhaps you could try and pool your information
http://www.westfield.com/centrepoint/news/Jewellery%20Catalogue.pdf This the only link that looked relevent to me but I was unable to find the Parade Jewelers mentioned in the google abstract (too lazy).
Or ya''ll could try and call the store and find out what info they will give you. Perhaps something as basic as "I''ve never heard of the brand and would like to be able to research the company prior to making such an emtional purchase." Would suffice. It is hard to say. I hope that you both are able to find what you are looking for.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
FFF- wow! I am in awe!

GunPilot

Rough_Rock
Wow! Thanks for the quick replies! That site seems to be for retailers only but I saw enough to be pretty sure that is them. I was hoping to find a way to buy online but at least now I have a name to give to other jewelers.
Thanks for the help and I will try and post any new info I find back here.

Thanks!
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results