shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Mousey...come in Mousey.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Sigh...where oh where is your ering? I keep waiting and waiting...and waiting. Have you seen it or has it been kept top secret? Tell your bf that you not having your ring is keeping me from making a setting decision!

mousey

Shiny_Rock
I KNOW-I want to see it too... But we are kindof livin in seperate countries at the moment, and have nt seen each other much over the last months (long distane relationships are tough!), and I know since we are sort of allover the place, it will be a while before I see it. I promise I will post pics as soon as I get it!!!!! He has said he thinks its the most beautiful thing he has ever seen, and hes not prone to exaggeration, so I am really excited.
Hows your hunt going?????

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I think I actually saw your ring! I emailed JM and asked him to send me a pic of a 7-7.5mm sapphire in the 1345 and I'm pretty darn sure it was yours! Is yours 1.5cts? If it was it is beautiful! My hunt is going great, I just posted a poll in colored stones about settings and there is a picture of my stone in it while it's being "worked" on.

ETA-I really hope you two move to the same country soon. That has got to be so hard!

mousey

Shiny_Rock
Mine is 1.69 I think. I hope it was mine you saw- that would be cool! I saw your poll- I really liked the semi bezel- it looked really elegant. Which do you think you ll go for?

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
JM said it was around 1.5 but I saw that it had that little band of purple in it so I think it was yours and I really loved it!

I don''t know for my setting. I honestly really like the semi and the prong one. I think once I get my stone I am going to ask Pearlmans to send me both settings and drop my sapphire into both and see which i like better.
36.gif

mousey

Shiny_Rock
then it was defo mine!!! I am superoverexcited now!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results