shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging LAURENTHEPARTIER

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hiya Lauren!

I spied your lovely bezel studs in a thread today & was wondering where you found them? Blue Nile?? An online place?? I was always worried about the taller bezel (with slit) but yours look so great on your ear (w/& w/o the halos).

Also -- in one pix you look so much like my sister Beth it
23.gif
-ed me. She used to be mistaken for Britney a lot, does it ever happen to you??

THX

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2008 5:05:17 PM
Author:decodelighted
Hiya Lauren!

I spied your lovely bezel studs in a thread today & was wondering where you found them? Blue Nile?? An online place?? I was always worried about the taller bezel (with slit) but yours look so great on your ear (w/& w/o the halos).

Also -- in one pix you look so much like my sister Beth it
23.gif
-ed me. She used to be mistaken for Britney a lot, does it ever happen to you??

THX
DECO dear, I JUST found this thread. . .

I should probably name search more often. OK, on my studs, I actually found them on Ebay. Can't remember the seller off the top of my head, but let me look through my feedback history to see if I can figure out who it was.

And, I think maybe once or twice someone has told me I favoured Britney - not lately, though - thankfully!

I need to see a pic of Beth!
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sweet!!! As you can see I lost track of this thread myself! Will check out the link & don''t tell me sis but ....
2.gif

shhh.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 10:04:05 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 4/16/2008 7:40:15 PM
Need a close up of that pendant tho!! ;
9.gif
HA!! That's why I left her "bling" in my cropping of the shot! The pendant is actually the small version of Tiffany's Elsa Peretti "Bean" in sterling silver. I have a larger version but it looks better on her! Maybe one day I'll get a good shot of her e-ring ... RB with tapered baguettes.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results