shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Kaleigh!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Lisa,

I was wondering how your godson and his mother were doing????? I do hope they are OK.

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Linda!!

My godson just went back to College. He got lots of help when he was home. I am nervous for him to be away at school. But he really wanted to go back, so am very proud of him. He took some exams before he left, has to make up the rest now and also start a new semester.

My friend just went back to work. I do worry about her. She has some short term memory problems which is frustrating. Hoping the Neurologist will tell her it''s temporary. I am proud of her progress. And pray this will never happen again. I keep pretty tight tabs on her. I wish I could say I trust her, but I don''t. So that''s going to take some time. I''m in no rush.
2.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa,

I am glad to hear they are both doing better. I know it will take some time and you do worry about both of them.

I am going through some serious problems with my daughter right now and all you can do is just guide them.

You are a wonderful friend to both of them.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results