shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Irishgrrrl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Quick question...you replied in my BB and Palm thread and said that you have the Palm... Can you get on PriceScope with it? lol. Sometimes at work it is really dead and on my old phone the browser stinks and I cant get on it. I have heard many say that they are on here with their BB...so I was wondering if it works on the Palm?

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I have a palm centro through work and I can browse PS but I have never tried posting on it. It works fine but if I didn''t need to edit attachments I would have preferred a BB because they are supposed to crash less.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/18/2008 7:32:58 AM
Author:Sapphire_Cutie
Quick question...you replied in my BB and Palm thread and said that you have the Palm... Can you get on PriceScope with it? lol. Sometimes at work it is really dead and on my old phone the browser stinks and I cant get on it. I have heard many say that they are on here with their BB...so I was wondering if it works on the Palm?
Hi, Sapphire!
35.gif

YES, I can surf PS with it! LOL! In fact, I just found that out a couple weeks ago. I was stuck at our local Courthouse waiting for a meeting to start for my job, and I had some time to kill, so of course I had to check and see if my Centro would let me get on PS. I got on with no problems, and read up on some of the threads I had been following. I didn't post anything though, mainly because I didn't have time. I can't imagine you'd have trouble posting with it though.
21.gif

ETA: Oh, and about the crashing ~ mine never does, but DH has had trouble with his from time to time. It doesn't so much "crash" as it just freezes up. If you let it alone for awhile and go back to it later, it's usually fine. Again, mine doesn't really do this at all, but DH's has done it several times. Hope this helps!
1.gif

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 9:28:12 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl

Date: 9/18/2008 7:32:58 AM
Author:Sapphire_Cutie
Hi, Sapphire!
35.gif

YES, I can surf PS with it! LOL! In fact, I just found that out a couple weeks ago. I was stuck at our local Courthouse waiting for a meeting to start for my job, and I had some time to kill, so of course I had to check and see if my Centro would let me get on PS. I got on with no problems, and read up on some of the threads I had been following. I didn''t post anything though, mainly because I didn''t have time. I can''t imagine you''d have trouble posting with it though.
21.gif

ETA: Oh, and about the crashing ~ mine never does, but DH has had trouble with his from time to time. It doesn''t so much ''crash'' as it just freezes up. If you let it alone for awhile and go back to it later, it''s usually fine. Again, mine doesn''t really do this at all, but DH''s has done it several times. Hope this helps!
1.gif
Thanks for the replies! I have decided to go with the Palm. My SO is getting it for me today after work. He is buying it for me as a late Bday present. And of course with blue...ANY color blue being my FAVORITE color LOL ...i MUST go with the blue!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sapphire, just so you know, I got mine on Wirefly.com, and it was FREE as long as you sign up for a two-year contract. Also, you can get snap-on covers for it, so you can change the color. The cover on mine has a horse on it . . . got it on eBay!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results