shape
carat
color
clarity

**Paging IndieJones**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi IndieJones
35.gif

I was wondering if you would be kind enough to re-post some pics of your gorgeous ering (especially handshots)! The pics in your previous threads don''t show up for me
7.gif

I am thinking of resetting my stone into a setting from antique engagement rings (that is where you got it???).

Also, could you comment on the durability and quality of sidestones?

Last, any pics of it with your palladium wedding band?

Thank you so much! I love your avatar, btw!
36.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
HI!
35.gif
Sure, I''ll see what I''ve got on hand
31.gif

The e-ring is from antique-engagement rings.com but it''s an original antique not a replica, so I can''t really say anything towards their replica''s quality. The sidestones are itty and I believe single cut so they''re not as sparkly as something modern. The OEC center stone is extremely sparkly and looks fantastic in all kinds of light! I was a bit worried about the chances of getting a sparkly stone without any of the data we get so used to on ps, but the owner said not to worry that he makes sure all of his center stones are top-notch when it comes to sparkly!
5.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you so much!! I''m so excited you saw this, yay!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I''ll have to dig up my old laptop to get at my photos. I just bought a new laptop and didn''t transfer all my photos onto it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results