Paging canuk-gal: sss...serpent rings

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous ring and awesome website Coati! Thanks for the link......I am still looking at these babies--and have seen some, well, yucky ones as of late; wonder if I'll find something in Europe this Spring, in a Estate shop.

BTW you were a doll to featuring my ring here on your weekly blog--I was both surprised and thrilled! :))

cheers--Sharon

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
canuk-gal|1328913204|3123541 said:
HI:

Gorgeous ring and awesome website Coati! Thanks for the link......I am still looking at these babies--and have seen some, well, yucky ones as of late; wonder if I'll find something in Europe this Spring, in a Estate shop.

BTW you were a doll to featuring my ring here on your weekly blog--I was both surprised and thrilled! :))

cheers--Sharon

Are you looking for some look/element in particular with a snake ring, Canuk?
I occasionally find some beautiful Victorian snake rings in my searches.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
maplefemme|1328935153|3123825 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

NO MF; nothing in particular. That said, I do not wear a lot of silver. Please keep me in mind--I would buy a nice one if it struck my fancy!

cheers--Sharon

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
canuk-gal|1328984083|3124057 said:
maplefemme|1328935153|3123825 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

NO MF; nothing in particular. That said, I do not wear a lot of silver. Please keep me in mind--I would buy a nice one if it struck my fancy!

cheers--Sharon

I'll keep an eye out for you, Sharon. Victorian jewelry is a challenge to do online searches for because India has really flooded the market with Victorian "inspired" copies and sometimes they use authentic stock pics, so I find I have to rummage through a lot of it.
But there's been a few nice snake pieces I have seen this year in yellow gold so I'll keep an eye out for you ;))

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Sharon, this place is closed until Feb 23rd but maybe give them a call or email them about their snake rings.
They usually have a substantial collection of snake rings and they are not always listed on their site, just in-house. Maybe they can send you pics of what they have.

I like this one that is currently listed:

http://www.primaveragallery.com/rings/victorian-serpent-ring

Scroll down to their snake rings on their blog, I LOVE the YG diamond and ruby snake ring:

http://primaveragalleryny.blogspot.com/

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I love serpent rings or bracelets! David Webb made a lot of magnificent ones. This is a watch by Bulgari. Think you could stand that instead?

Bulgari, watch in mouth,E.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1329046407|3124544 said:
I love serpent rings or bracelets! David Webb made a lot of magnificent ones. This is a watch by Bulgari. Think you could stand that instead?

JewelFreak--what a stunner! I'd wear that baby in a heartbeat! Thanks for the gorgeous eye candy!

cheers--Sharon

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
A stylist friend of mine said serpent bangles are a big fashion item for spring. Perhaps there will also be some serpent rings on the market.

k_darling

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I know I'm late to the game on this one, but I adore snake rings. I just picked up a Victorian double-headed serpent ring with .40 ctw diamonds set in the heads.

snake_ring.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
k_darling|1365358761|3422052 said:
I know I'm late to the game on this one, but I adore snake rings. I just picked up a Victorian double-headed serpent ring with .40 ctw diamonds set in the heads.

WOW! Very cool! What karat gold is your ring? Handshots if you please!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results