shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Bee Consignment shop in NY

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Bee,
I wonder if you can tell me the name and whereabouts of the consignment store where you got your Jimmy choo gorgeous bag. I will be in NY in July and I want to go there big time
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi, it''s called Michaels-they have a website and it''s on madison avenue and I think it''s 81st. I''m at the airport at the mo but I''ll check for you when I get home tomorrow.

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 9:42:41 AM
Author: bee*
Hi, it''s called Michaels-they have a website and it''s on madison avenue and I think it''s 81st. I''m at the airport at the mo but I''ll check for you when I get home tomorrow.

Too funny! I saw this thread last night and was going to post a suggestion for Michael''s in addition to whichever one Bee* weighed in on! I used to go to them all the time when I was a struggling young twenty-something in NYC; they won my heart over the first time I went there, when they had a brand-new-never-worn pair of Manolo Blahniks in the box and in my size for a song... I was always so thankful for the ladies-who-lunch overbuying for the season after that!

Katebar, there are about a half-dozen consignment shops of note on Madison; just head north up Madison from Michael''s (it''s the southernmost "good one" in that area, at 79th Street) and keep your eyes open!

f-d-l

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Yay thanks Bee
35.gif
Oh fleur-de-lis this is awesome news and believe me I will keep my eyes open.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results