shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging ALL TEXANS!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Have you voted yet...
If you cast your vote by February 11th, you can help decide what the new Texas State Lisence Plate will be.

Just go here and choose the one you would like to see on your car!!!
http://apps.dot.state.tx.us/services/vehicle_titles_and_registration/vote_plate.htm

I voted for "Natural Texas". I was leaning toward "New Texas", but then I realized that it only shows the Dallas sky line. I AM from DFW, but I live in Houston now, and I just couldn''t push myself to do it. Chris will be so proud... My parents on the other hand, I won''t tell about my little dilemma :)

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I''m from Illinois but I just gotta say I like "New Texas"
emstar.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I''m a Texan but I don''t currently live in Texas...
39.gif
so I voted anyway. I don''t know if they will count it or not... I wonder if they are tracing IP locations? I like the rugged landscape one the best. Can''t remember the name at the moment. I like the wildflowers but I don''t think it would really show up very well on a car.

I miss my Texas plates! It''s hard to be a "Misplaced Texan".

meresal

Ideal_Rock
31.gif

Date: 2/6/2008 4:20:46 PM
Author: sumbride
I'm a Texan but I don't currently live in Texas...
39.gif
so I voted anyway. I don't know if they will count it or not... I wonder if they are tracing IP locations? I like the rugged landscape one the best. Can't remember the name at the moment. I like the wildflowers but I don't think it would really show up very well on a car.

I miss my Texas plates! It's hard to be a 'Misplaced Texan'.
A "misplaced texan".... I don't think I could move out of the state. That must be hard! I know it looks kinda dull, but I think that is kindof what I like about it. It has a subtle look, but still gorgeous.

A few of my coworkers and I were just having the same conversation on how they might be tracing it?? It says 2 per household, but asks nothing about your address, information, or location. Maybe it is 2 per IP address. I'm not sure, but I'm going to vote as much as I can.
31.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Well, I just cast my 2nd household vote for your plate with the wildflowers!
31.gif

I thought my move would be temporary but then I fell in love with a Maryland boy who has never lived away from his state. He likes Texas well enough to at least consider it, so I''ll get back to Texas someday. He got a certificate the night before our wedding proclaiming him an "Honorary Texan". When we move, someday, I''ll get him the bumper sticker that says "I wasn''t born in Texas but I got here as soon as I could." ha!

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
I live in San Antonio and voted for Natural Texas. The lone star Texas one has a huge lead though.

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
I kinda like the New Texas one. The Lone Star (currently in the lead) makes it look like the state is all a desert, which enough people already have problems with. (Whaddaya mean "Hill Country"? Don''t youse guys all have cactuseses in your back yards and ride cows to work?)

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
*of course I post that above when my computer''s background picture is of my daughter feeding some cows at the ranch.
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results