shape
carat
color
clarity

Pad sapphire experts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes we want to see photos
35.gif
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 12:50:51 AM
Author: TravelingGal
Date: 4/30/2009 12:08:01 AM

Author: Linda W

Date: 4/29/2009 11:51:04 PM

Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 4/28/2009 10:19:30 PM

Author: DianaBanana

The Jeff White is a beauty....here is his studio shot....I''ll dig around and see if I can find the ''natural light'' photos he sent....

I''m probably going to get whacked on the head for this, but I can''t keep it in any longer since I''ve seen this picture floating out and about the forum for ages. To be honest, I am not crazy about this picture at all. I never was. It reminds me of an ordinary spinel with grey undertones here and dull color. Jeff needs to retake this picture.

Sorry.
8.gif

TL, you crack me up, in a good way.
I wouldn''t whack you because I''ve seen the stone. It looked quite different IRL. In some ways it''s prettier, in other ways it''s not. It''s the right stone for someone looking for a salmony stone with a lavender flower inside it.

That describes it perfectly T-Gal.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t mean any offense to Jeff about this, but that picture is just awful, and I''m just describing the photograph. I don''t know what the stone looks like IRL, and perhaps it''s drop dead gorgeous. When I compare that picture to Linda''s NSC photo of her big single pad, there''s no comparison. That picture is a bright and vibrant stone, and Jeff''s is dull and grey. Jeff has taken some gorgeous photos of his stones, so perhaps he just has to retake this picture.

BTW Linda, I miss your avitar. Not that your two little pads aren''t beautiful (they are), but that one big pad was YOU!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 12:59:01 PM
I don''t mean any offense to Jeff about this, but that picture is just awful, and I''m just describing the photograph. I don''t know what the stone looks like IRL, and perhaps it''s drop dead gorgeous. When I compare that picture to Linda''s NSC photo of her big single pad, there''s no comparison. That picture is a bright and vibrant stone, and Jeff''s is dull and grey. Jeff has taken some gorgeous photos of his stones, so perhaps he just has to retake this picture.

BTW Linda, I miss your avitar. Not that your two little pads aren''t beautiful (they are), but that one big pad was YOU!!

Thank you TL, I was thinking of changing it back. I just got tired of it. ha.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
For you TL, I changed it back.
9.gif
9.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 12:59:01 PM

Well, in defense of Jeff....

That stone ain''t easy to photograph.
5.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/30/2009 1:29:41 PM
Author: Linda W
For you TL, I changed it back.
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif

jeffwhite

Rough_Rock
Hello guys and gals
35.gif
. Just wanted to pop in and say that this Pad sold a couple of days after relisting it on the site and is no longer available. I’ve been negligent in getting the page updated to reflect the fact that it is sold. My apologies!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 4:39:42 PM
Author: jeffwhite
Hello guys and gals
35.gif
. Just wanted to pop in and say that this Pad sold a couple of days after relisting it on the site and is no longer available. I’ve been negligent in getting the page updated to reflect the fact that it is sold. My apologies!
Glad to hear it found its rightful owner!! Thanks for letting us all know.
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 4:53:59 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Date: 4/30/2009 4:39:42 PM

Author: jeffwhite

Hello guys and gals
35.gif
Glad to hear it found its rightful owner!! Thanks for letting us all know.
1.gif

Ditto Jeff, so happy to hear the news.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results