shape
carat
color
clarity

P.S. I Love You

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone else seen this movie? I mainly went to go see it because a) I am head over heels in love with Gerard Butler b) I love sappy chick flicks and c) I wanted to see if Hilary Swank could pull off a romantic role.

At the beginning of the movie I couldn''t believe her to be the cute, quirky girl they made her out to be.. But by the end I thought she did a pretty good job. It doesn''t hurt that the movie has some gorgeous shots of Ireland and you get to hear Gerard Butler singing again! :)

Even though a lot of people hated this movie, I recommend it. I bawled my eyes out. I think it''s one of the sweetest movies I''ve ever seen. I''m now dying to read the book!

julybride

Rough_Rock
I loved it! Thought it was a really sweet movie.

My Mom and I went to see it on New Year''s Day. Both of us sobbed the whole way through. There were two ladies sitting next to us that did not enjoy the movie and walked out midway. People just have different interests I guess.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Saw it, bawled through it... it was a pretty decent movie, actually.

I was just really upset because I was NOT in the mood to go to a cry fest and didn''t know that''s what I''d walked into. It was marketed as "funny, date movie" - um, that''s totally off.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Went and saw it with my best friend and our 16 year old DD we all sobbed and sobbed! My daughter said it was the saddest movie she had ever seen.
The lead Gerald something was very gorgeous and had a Clive Oweness about him which does it for me
2.gif
Not a fan of Hilary Swank I think she does drama better than romances but it was an enjoyable tear fest.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
I went to it thinking it was a romantic comedy and cried the entire time. There wasn't a dry eye in the theater. My eyes were still puffy the next day. I agree that it's a good movie, but I wasn't prepared for it. I think I would have prefered to watch it at home. As for it being a good date movie, what were they thinking? It's a terrible date movie, and if you don't know the person well it could make for some awkward moments.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
DD saw it with some GFs, they all loved it and said they cried all through it. I''m not *usually* a crier at movies... but this one sounds pretty unavoidable. I think I''ll wait for he DVD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results