shape
carat
color
clarity

''P'' Coloured OEC - too warm???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

As a first time poster I want to show you a ring that recently came into my possession which I am slightly undecided about keeping. Unfortunately my camera and photography skills are sadly lacking, but I''ve got a few pics that aren''t too terrible.

I recently fell in love with OEC diamonds (thanks in large part to this forum!) and was lucky enough to pick this ring up for a really good price. I''m not in love with the setting, no big deal I can change that, but I''m wondering if it is slightly too ''warm''. I''m actually in two minds - in most lights I absolutely love the extra character the slight tinge of colour gives to this stone, but occasionally I look down and all I can see is yellow. But the thing is I love it because it is an old cut and I know how rare they are becoming and how lucky I was to find this one, it''s just that sometimes I wonder how I would feel about the extra warmth if I was to go ahead and have it put into my dream setting, so I thought I would solicit some vastly more informed opinions than that of my husband!!! I''m attaching the best photos I''ve managed to get. I''m sure they are frustratingly blurry, but I think they give a general idea of how the stone appears in different lighting.

000_0253_edited.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results