shape
carat
color
clarity

owners of signed pieces eternity bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thebanjodog

Shiny_Rock
35.gif
i have read nothing but praise for signed pieces on this forum. i have one diamond and platinum 1.15ct g vs eternity band. it is a designer and the cost is much more than the comparable signed pieces bands. i am seriously considering the diamond band and a bue sapphire band also.

the question i have is: have those of you who own similiar pieces found the appraisals to be consistent with the advertised specs. i have not done any jewelry buying via the internet until recently and the one piece i have ordered is still being made. i am still a little hesitant and need to hear from others and what their independent appraisals revealed. much thanks! banjo

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
I bought my eternity ring from them in April 2003 and I have to admit I didn''t bother to have it appraised as my husband had already spent enough on my engagement ring which I got in February ''03- 11 years later...(better late than never
31.gif
)
I don''t know if anyone here has bothered to have theirs appraised as it wouldn''t be such a "bargain"
2.gif

Lisa

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I had my SP wedding set appraised. Everything checked out okay in terms of the quality of the pieces. The apraisal that comes with the merchandise is definitely inflated, but they are absolutely a very good deal. I was definitely pleased. Hope that helps.

thebanjodog

Shiny_Rock
26.gif
thanks so much lisa and demelza! i know the prices are definately good as long as we are comparing apples to apples. i think their products look nice and everyone seems satisfied.

i would be happy to hear from anyone else who has signed pieces eternity rings. thanks! banjo

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi banjo,
I got my eternity band from SP last January. I did not get it appraised but have shown it to several jewelers that have been very impressed with the quality of the band and are always amazed at the price. I just love mine, it''s 3.38 TCW. HTH.

thebanjodog

Shiny_Rock
35.gif
kaleigh. thanks for the prompt reply. it sounds like you have a very nice ring. all of this knowledge is helping me with my decision. banjo

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
banjo,
I was so impressed with my band I also bought diamond studs from them as well. They are Ideal cuts and are H VVS2, and are 1.50 tcw. I didn''t have them appraised either but I love them and know they are great stones. I worked in a fine jewery store for many years and managed the diamond department.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow= all great info! i hadn''t thought of the appraisal value.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I got a 2 cwt. 3/4 eternity band from them in March. I haven't had it appraised yet either...but like Kaleigh have taken it to several jewelers and they couldn't beat the price. it sparkles like crazy and they were incredible to deal with-

We also got DH his ring from there and they let me exchange the first one I ordered and decide between two additional ones without any problems. Isaak is so professional and easy to work with...

burnban35

Rough_Rock
I just had my Facets shared prong trio 3/4 eternity appraised. The appraiser agreed with clarity and color and that they were premium cut. The two bands alone were appraised for the price that I paid for all three. If you want specifics PM me.

By the way I couldn''t be happier.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I have a 1.16ctw Raphael eternity ring and the appraisal verified SP''s color and clarity. Am very happy with it!

thebanjodog

Shiny_Rock
thanks ladies! the information i am getting sounds great. any one else who wants to share their experience i will be eager to hear.
35.gif
banjo

Jaded Gem

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, I also purchased several diamond eternity rings from them as well as a pair of diamond stud earrings. I did not get them appraised, but I may in the future. They all sparkle like crazy, and I check their website almost daily. Their prices are incredible, and I love their whole team in New York. I may have to visit them and stop by their store to see who I''ve been talking to in the past. It''s nice to put a face to the voice. Anyway, I''m hoping they will make some more diamond platinum pendants. The only one they have right now is the cross pendant. As far as other merchandise goes, I know they offer some mounting ring sets, and my wish was if they would have offered them sooner. I don''t think you can go wrong with purchasing an eternity band from them. Like most of the other Facets & Signed Pieces customers, I am a very happy customer as well. Good Luck!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results