shape
carat
color
clarity

Oval or heart locket?

Klb4556

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to get some opinions here as I don't really have many friends to ask, but there are probably an equal number of heart shaped and oval lockets out there, so which one do you prefer/ is more classic?

Thank you!!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oval. I think that is more classic. But get what you like. That is what's important.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heart! But that's just me! I adore hearts!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a couple of antique oval lockets, but they were gifts. My favorite is my heart-shaped one, because it was my mom's.

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think heart-shaped lockets are more special, oval more classical. I prefer heart lockets.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oval. I don’t love heart shaped anything though. Plus, cutting a picture for an oval is easier.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too adore hearts.

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a tough question. They can both be gorgeous and classic. I know many think heart is classic but oval is definitely a classic too. I have an oval pendant from my grandmother and it's a very old piece but not sure of the exact age. Love it. But the right heart pendant is a sure classic too. Sorry I am no help because I love both. Sharing my oval locket pendant from my grandmother below.

ovalonyxlocket.jpeg

Rope chain and kitty are mine :sun: but locket is original from my grandmother or even before her. I don't know the history and will ask my mom if she knows.

ovallocket.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results