shape
carat
color
clarity

Oval Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AMALEEKEL

Rough_Rock
Hi girls,

I posted this over on Rocky Talky, but it didn''t get much response. Thought I''d post here, cause I know you ladies will give me an opinion!

It''s such a yucky weekend here in AR---cold and wet! YUCK.

I can''t wait for late spring!

Ok, here is an oval we are considering...Let me know what you all think of the #''s. I''ve been told it''s eyeclean...

I know at least a few of you are experts in the "numbers" field.

Price: $2,733.00
Report: GIA
Shape: Oval
Carat: 0.78
Color: F
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 63
Table: 59
Girdle: M-TK
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Good
Culet: None
Fluorescence: No
Measurements: 7.26-5.22X3.29
Length/Width: 1.39

It sounds great to me...and I am currently awaiting pics and reports..so I guess I''ll know more then..but anyway, let me know!

Thanks girls!
Amanda

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Amanda!

I wish I could give you advice but I am so not good with the numbers! I just didn''t want you to think that no one was reading your posts
35.gif
. Although I would say that I am kind of debating an oval ring (a fat oval) so I would love to see some responses. I''m sure the rocky talky people will flood you with info on Monday.

Sorry I wasn''t any help,

Ally

AMALEEKEL

Rough_Rock
Thanks ally!

I''m so set on an oval- I want it set east-west...but I just don''t know much about numbers.

Thanks for the reply!!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I know NOTHING about Ovals, but just thought I''d recommend doing a search for ovals on Pricescope, you''re sure to come up with something that''ll help you! Whenever I''ve had a question about something I''ve usually been able to find my answer through searching the past posts. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results