shape
carat
color
clarity

OVAL DIMENSIONS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AMALEEKEL

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

I''m looking for an oval...and there are 2 specific ones the vendor we''re working with has sent me. I"m just confused.

stone 1
F
SI 1
table 59
depth 63
about $2700

stone 2
F
VS 2
Table 61
Depth 61
about $3000

First question---for an OVAL...I thought that if the depth and table were the same, that made it a round stone?

What do yall think of these stones?

To me, the second one might be worth it...it''s not much more expensive!

Let me know!
Thanks in advance for your input...
Amanda

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Actually, according the the cut class charts, the first oval comes a little better since the table is under 60%. it scores a 1A for table whereas the second is a 1B-- not really a big deal but worth noting. If it's eye clean, then at $300 cheaper, it may be the better buy. The depth and table being the same isn't indicative of a round at all. You didn't post the lenth and width dimensions of the diamonds-- that is a big factor in how beautiful the oval will be. Trade preference for ovals is usually around 1 to 1.4 though a lot of what appeals to you about the diamond is how you like the oval to be shaped. Some people like fatter ovals and some like them longer and thinner. When you get the dimensions you can scroll to the bottom of this page https://www.pricescope.com/fancy.asp plug in the dimensions and get an idea of how the diamond will look.

AMALEEKEL

Rough_Rock
Pearcrazy, and others, can you give me your opinion on this stone?

It seems great to me.!

Thanks,
Amanda

Price: $2,733.00
Report: GIA
Shape: Oval
Carat: 0.78
Color: F
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 63
Table: 59
Girdle: M-TK
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Good
Culet: None
Fluorescence: No
Measurements: 7.26-5.22X3.29
Length/Width: 1.39

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results