shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been working on my picture taking skills for our scrapbook and decided to try to post some on here as well. I recently has my ering reset to match my wedding band. We''re getting married June 25, and it seems like time is standing still. Plus I''m a teacher and its always a little bit weird when I''m first off work for the summer. Anyway Here are some pictures of our rings.

ladywoodmyring1.jpg

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock

ladywoodmyring2.jpg

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
His ring. Its made from tungsten.

ladywoodhisring.jpg

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous wedding set...and I love his band, too! Beautiful!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are beautiful! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
36.gif
36.gif

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
You have lovely rings! Best wishes to you both!

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Who made your band?

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set. Congratulations. Would you mind giving some details as of the maker of this set? I would love to have something similar.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set !!!!- I hope your wedding day is perfect!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Oooohhh, they are beautiful! Do you have a profile shot? I''d love to see the head. It looks like the Stuller Solstice? I''m currently having my setting re-done which will look similar to yours and would love to see what it looks like from the side! Thanks so much and congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely rings!!! congrats
36.gif

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all the sweet comments. Ering centerstone is from bluenile. Both bands are from Joseph Schubach Jewelry. I believe Joe does all the designing. I originally got a shared prong band to go with original ring which was a tiffany like solitaire but I didn''t like the gap. Beth at Schubach''s suggested this pave band since it would have a lower profile and after I got the band I loved it so much I had them make me a new setting. They were wonderful to work with and I couldn''t be happier.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is gorgeous and I really love the look of your soon to be DH''s ring. If you don''t mind my asking where was his band purchased from?
I''m getting married next year and we are still hunting for a ring for the FI and no luck and he is hard on his accessories. He is a Millwright and works with his hands quit a bit and plays football etc so I want something durable but elegant and your FI''s ring seems to fit the bill.

I guess the big day is coming up fast a big congrats!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful set!! like your FI''s ring too.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I also love your FI''s ring

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the set and his ring is really cool!

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
Btrflygrl23, believe it or not we got his ring at Walmart for $48. He really liked the tungsten and we live in a very rural area so we shop online quite a bit. We found similar rings online with a wide variance in price and one day we were buying groceries and he eyed it and they happened to have his size and he bought on the spot. He teases me because we spent tons on my rings and then I got a new setting. He tells me there''s no turning back now since we spent a whopping $48 dollars on his ring, but he loves it and if he wants something different down the road I''m open to that.

2danes

Shiny_Rock
congratulations Laurie!
You must be so excited!!! Be careful, time will start to fly soon enough!
And let''s hear it for teachers!!!!!

Beautiful rings!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Love all your rings. How cool you found such a deal on your soon to be hubbys!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Your set looks gorgeous
1.gif

Is that a log cabin in your avatar? Because I
30.gif
cabins also!

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
I think your set is soo pretty and I absolutly love it! I also really like the look of your hubby-to-be''s ring, I think my FF would like something like that! I''ll have to save the pic!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings!!!! You set is lovely and gorgeous, I''d love to see a handpic! His ring is really cool too, I love the colors of it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Good luck with your wedding!!! Enjoy every minute.

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
How did I not see this thread before? :)

Your picture-taking skills are fabulous! The rings all look gorgeous!

BTW - I was at Walmart the other day browsing their paperbacks, and passed by the jewelry section. They have some very nice stuff! I actually saw simple solitaire e-rings there, and for about $90-ish, I was very tempted to pick one up as a "fun" ring :) Like this one: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9714825

How cute is that? :)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, all three of them! Not too much longer now!

Laurie2

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the sweet replies. Its hard to believe its only 9 days until the wedding. Its funny when I got engaged and really started looking at rings I didn''t even care that much for pave, but once I picked my wedding ring I fell in love with pave. The diamonds sparkle regardless of the light. I thought I was almost ready and today at work thought of a million little things I need to do. yikes!

ponderer

Shiny_Rock
I always say that if I ever have to do it again, I would do it in red. Excellent choice Laurie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results