shape
carat
color
clarity

Our new addition!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Our little boy... he's very rambunctious and curious but such a little sweetheart! He's mostly white with some orange patches.

Can anyone help come up with a name?!?!

ETA: More pics to come!

K1.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH, he''s precious! I just want to cuddle with him!

He looks like a Benson to me. Benny for short.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
He looks a bit dirty... should I give him a little bath or will he clean himself?

K2.jpg

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
He found food and water!

K3.jpg

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
What''s this, mom? I want some!

K4.jpg

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Whatever that is, I want it!

Ki5.jpg

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
He won''t stop messing with all the wires! We have to break him of that!

K6.jpg

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Not a good quality pic but it shows the spotting on his back.

Ki7.jpg

purselover

Ideal_Rock
awww he''s so cute!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww...what a cutie pie
30.gif

No great ideas on the name front, but for the wires - try a bitter apple spray. They should carry it at any pet store - its harmless, but has a bitter flavor the kitties don''t like and spraying it on the wires should be a good deterrent.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
not to thread jack- but ambergretchen, I posted some pictures of Louie!

In his arms- I LOVE THIS KITTY!!! I can''t think of a name for the life of me. I think it''s cute when cats have human names- like George or Oliver or something. Cutie!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adorable!

What about Patches for a name?

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/23/2008 6:18:49 PM
Author: Haven
OH, he''s precious! I just want to cuddle with him!

He looks like a Benson to me. Benny for short.

Benson is adorable! But FF says no... grr. Maybe I can get him to come around!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/23/2008 7:20:04 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Adorable!

What about Patches for a name?

I love the name Patches but I have a family pet that I grew up with whose name is Patches. She still lives with my dad and step-mom. So yeah, that name is already taken!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
What a cutie pie!
1.gif

I have a cord-eating orange cat, too. We use bitter apple spray or shake a soda can with pennies in it at him. There is something in plastics that serves as a drug to some cats. You could name him Hunter S. Tomcat, since he apparently loves getting messed up
25.gif
lol. I also like Peaches and Creamsickle, based on his coloring, but my FI says those are ''girl kitty names.''

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
So we were sitting here trying to think of names and we started calling him different ones to see if he would respond to any.

We got nothing from a couple names and then I said: Milo! And he comes running up to me and jams his little head into my face and rubs up against me and lets me pet him for a while. He hadn''t done that since I got him home (B/c he''s been running around exploring everything!) so that''s it, his name is Milo! And every time we say it now, he stops what he''s doing and looks at us.
9.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwww, Milo! It''s perfect.
He is adorable. I wish you many, many happy years together.

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
Ha ha!! I love it!! I love that that is typically a dog''s name and not a cat''s!! Those are the best names. I, too, was going to suggest Patches, but saw that that was out...then I also thought about spot since you mentioned his having a spot on his back and I thought it''d be cute because, again, it''s typically associated with dogs...so...I definitely think the name you chose is PERFECTO!! :)

Welcome, Milo!!! :) PS Where did you get him? You mentioned him being dirty and not knowing if you should give a bath, that''s why I ask. :)

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I forgot about the bath comment.

We found that a warm wet cloth was most effective. You can add a bit of animal shampoo, too, if he''s really stinky. Full out baths are really tough with most cats, I think I even have a few scars on my arms from trying to bathe my cats.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
He is ADORABLE. No specific recommendation for a name, but I agree with one of the posters who said they like human names for cats. I have a Bosco (well he''s named after the old chocolate syrup but that''s another story), Phantom (already named when we got him - wouldn''t have been my first choice), Oliver and a Quincy. In the past we''ve had a Wally, Dickens and Icsis. I really like different names. Naming pets "Muffin", "Fluffy" etc. drives me crazy. It''s like the person couldn''t think of anything more interesting, so picked the first name that came into their head. LOL.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cutie! I like the name Milo! He looks like a little troublemaker!

I would try to give him a bath, myself. Or use Haven''s trick and use a wet washcloth. He''ll probably hate it either way but one bath won''t kill him! If you do give him a bath or wipe him off, just make sure to rinse him really well. They always are so mad by the end that it''s tempting to let them go without rinsing but then they''ll lick all the shampoo in their fur!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/23/2008 11:20:13 PM
Author: newsboysgrl777
Ha ha!! I love it!! I love that that is typically a dog's name and not a cat's!! Those are the best names. I, too, was going to suggest Patches, but saw that that was out...then I also thought about spot since you mentioned his having a spot on his back and I thought it'd be cute because, again, it's typically associated with dogs...so...I definitely think the name you chose is PERFECTO!! :)

Welcome, Milo!!! :) PS Where did you get him? You mentioned him being dirty and not knowing if you should give a bath, that's why I ask. :)

We got him from the local ASPCA. He is mostly white and he kept jumping around EVERYWHERE in his cage while we were there... in his litter box and all! So now he's quite filthy. Actually, he doesn't look too shabby this morning. Maybe he cleaned himself a bit.

Speaking of... he slept with me from 5:30am on. (When FF left for work.)
30.gif
He is quite the love-bug!!

ETA: Oh, and he is a very big troublemaker!!

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
AW! He does look a little grungy (in the cutest possible way, of course!) I immediately thought of Oscar (as in the grouch... cute but dirty! LOL)

ETA DOH! Didn't realize you named him already! Milo is a lovely name! (My brother's cat is Milo, too)

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Awww, yay! Milo is adorable!! Congrats on your new addition :)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adorable kitty, and I love the name Milo! Milo is the name of my first beagle!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He''s a sweetheart - best of luck with him. I bet he''ll keep you busy!
36.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
What a cute little troublemaker!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwwwwwwww! What a cute and clever little gent! I love how he picked a name for himself.
9.gif

Mrs.2Artists

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
He is adorable! How about Marmalade?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results