shape
carat
color
clarity

Our (little) Big Day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
fatafelice, congratulations!!!! I''m so glad that you were able to pull off such a glorious wedding in spite of the rush. May you have many many happy years together!!!!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
OK I was FINE until I got to the flag story! Awwww. Your nephew is adorable! The whole thing just looked so genuine and fun.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
How wonderfully perfect everything was that day! Fata, you look stunning! The flowers are simply gorgeous!!
30.gif
- so romantic!! Best wishes to you and Mike and thank you for sharing these with us!

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Looks like an absolutely perfect day! Congrats! Great photos!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what an amazing wedding! You two look like you love life!!!!! I love that even though the hairdresser couldn't do you hair how you wanted you loved it anyway; I actually love how your hair looked (amazing). You can see everyones happiness so I am sure you are a wonderful couple to be around! Congrats on your wonderful day; beautiful couple!
36.gif
36.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I was also fine until the flag story!! Now I''m wiping the happy tears away!! I''m so glad it went so well and you were so beautiful! It was just perfect! Congrats!!!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, all the pics are wonderful and you look BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats on your little-big day!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
The flag.

I can''t even get over how sweet that was of your DH. Such a beautiful story
face16.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Add me to the list of those crying happy tears from your beautiful story! I''m so happy your wedding turned out perfectly despite all the heartache. Everything was beautiful. Congratulations sweetie!
face16.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Great photos and great location. Thank you for sharing them with us!!!

Congratulations!

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Okay... I didn''t even finish the thread but now I am crying!

First, beautiful pics!! But tears running down now because of the flag! What a special and beautiful surprise!! I really am crying!!

Okay... on to finish the thread! :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those look SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!

You looked GORGEOUS in that dress and so so so so happy....it looked like such a fantastic time!
36.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Me too...croc tears rolling down my checks.

Fatafelice...I am so happy for you and your husband. The plans were so appropriate and details were perfect. I would like to ask how you arranged the ocean to be the exact shade of blue that corresponded with all other blues in the ceremony? I suppose your Mike is more powerful than first believed!

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful moment with us. Having followed your story and delimma...it is such a pleasure to see happiness...promise...and continuation of life. She would have wanted no less. ANd ofcourse those of us on the board...feel the same.

DKS

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I''m another one crying over the flag.

Great pics. You both look so happy. The nephews are adorable.
Congratulations.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!! you both look so happy and IN LOVE. Many happy years together. the flag thing made me tear up....soooo sweet.

A wedding is about the love 2 people have for each other, not the save the dates, colors of dresses, or even where you have it.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, FF!!! You and your new hubby are just too cute for words!! You were a gorgeous bride, and everything about your wedding was just beautiful!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
36.gif
36.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Horray Fata! It looks beautiful and intimate and just perfect! Enjoy your new hubby!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Fata...

You should have prefaced the thread with "tissues needed!!!"

What a beautiful beautiful day.. you and your husband are both beaming.. and rightly so.. everything looked amazing...

Congratulations to you and your hubby.. Many wishes to you for a bright and loving future as husband and wife...

Beautiful ... just beautiful!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pictures, gorgeous day, just perfect! Congratulations!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results