shape
carat
color
clarity

Our great ERD experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda74

Rough_Rock
A couple of weeks ago, my future son- in -law asked for my help in choosing an engagement ring. After some research, we found Pricescope and decided to go into NYC to meet with Mark at Engagement Rings Direct to look at some stones. We had asked him to find stones within the budget and he surely gave of his time, educating us and helping us choose a stone (they were all so beautiful that we had a difficult time). We left Mark''s office to visit another recommended jeweler who showed us a couple of great stones that were about 20 points larger than the stones Mark had shown us (we had requested smaller stones from Mark). The larger stones were quite appealing. However, we felt that we had not given Mark the chance to show us stones in that range. So, we called him back and asked if he could get in a few larger stones. He was extremely accomodating, told us to give him an hour and he would get some. We went back to his office, and once again were offered some amazing stones from which to choose. Mark listened to the comments and really helped my future son -in -law choose the stone. He wasn''t buying the perfect diamond, but he found the diamond that was perfect for him. Mark then ordered the setting, set the ring and it arrived today. It is exquisite. As an aside, my daughter worked in a jewelry store during college. I knew that she would appreciate a beautiful stone. She will be ecstatic. After the proposal, photos will be posted....but I did not want to waste any time in recommending Mark and his company. He is a man of great integrity and makes you feel like you are his only customer. We just can''t sing his praises loudly enough!!!!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I think that is so sweet that your future son-in-law asked for your help in choosing a stone. He sounds like a wonderful young man.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mark sounds like a classy guy and thanks for the review! Your daughter will be happy, every engagement ring posted from ERD looks beautiful! What a sweet future SIL!
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet future son in-law to have you help him pick out the ring! I can''t wait to see it when he pops the question!

Linda74

Rough_Rock
Yes, he is a great guy.....and while it is pretty bizarre for the future mother-in-law to accompany the future groom shopping, his mom lives out of town and he probably knows (from my daughter) that I am a dedicated shopper and jewelry lover. Anyway, it was indeed an honor to work with these two great gentlemen!!!! The really nice thing was that Mark listened to both our suggestions and really taught him how to pick a stone. There was none of the pressure you usually feel when jewelry shopping. I was able to make setting suggestions (my DD has tried to show me what she likes in hopes that he would ask for my help). So, it was definitely a very positive experience. He would not have been able to get anything near that size and quality from a local jewelry store even with her discount.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results