shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Engagement Pictures : )

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful,
gorgeous photography, and a gorgeous couple

(and the dog is SO cute!!!)

congrats!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT pictures -- and the pup is adorable!!

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
I LOOOOOVE Susan Stripling! She did such a good job on your photos! I am originally from Tallahassee so I kow of her work and have always dreamed of the day when I can have her be my photographer. I looove her work, especially from an artistic point of view. She really knows how to capture a couples feelings for eachother and she certainly did that with you and your fiance. You two look so in love. Congratulations.

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
What fantastic photos! She really captured the perfect personal moments without "imposing". I can''t stand when I feel like i''m imposing on the couple when I look at pictures, but she takes them so you feel like a part of the moment instead.

Woah I just reread that and I think I sound crazy.

By the way, that is a REALLY nice dress! I want something similar for my engagement pics now!

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
OMG these pictures are amazing! I don''t even want to guess how much she must charge for a single wedding. Truly beautiful!

AND, where did you get that amazing dress?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Wow those are great photos! Number 4 is my fave. Absolutely charming; all of them.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re AWESOME! I love #12 and 16 the most, but they''re all just great. Will you be using one for your save-the-dates?

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
MMM, your engagement pictures are great! You both look so happy, the pictures are gorgeous, and you''ve obviously chosen a great photographer!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those pictures are great, you both look so happy and in love
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are really great! Thanks for sharing.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh MMM, these are just fantastic!! Love everything about them -- the gorgeous couple, the adorable pup, the location, the genuineness of them ... just breathtaking! (And I''m envious b/c I bought that dress in black and it fit me so oddly, but it''s just perfect on you! And the pink is just heaven!)

Maybe you could "register" for people to give you $ for your wedding photos so you could hire this photographer for the big day!
2.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I love #7 and #13. Any chance he took more pics of the gorgeous e-ring? (one of my all time faves btw)
1.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Your pictures are stunning! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
thank you all for the compliments!! so flattering : )

Jaders & Kayakqueen83 - i''m happy to find fans of susan on PS!
jaders, it''s good of you to point out she travels!! like i said, she is pricey, but i think her costs include travel. so for me to use her for our florida wedding (which is about 4 hours south of where she''s located) it would be the same price as someone else who was using her for a wedding in alaska! at least thats how i understand it... so i guess the point i''m trying to say is she would be a little more affordable if you had a destination wedding because you wouldn''t pay more on top of her fees for travel. does that make since? everyone should look at her blog though! so fun!

blushingbride - the dress is from the gap! and apparently it was a hit! hah! i cant believe all the compliments!! i got it for $19.99!! i do love it and i thought it was perfect for our pictures - simple and classic but not boring : )

DMBsGirl - no pictures of the ring : (
i should have thought of that! it would be fun to have a nice picture taken with a super duper camera like hers!
also, i told my fiance to read this thread to see all the nice things people have been saying and he was totally perplexed when he read your post. he said, "what''s an e ring? like something with computers?" what?!?! so funny, such a boy!

thanks again for all the comments!
and i love hearing what your favorites are!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
That was so much fun to look at! You two are TOO adorable. That (beagle?) pup is too much! I mean TOO MUCH! You may not have asked for our choices...but you are going to get mine...anyway.

I love #1. There is so much in that shot...even though your faces aren''t in it. Of course the others convey color and light...but this black and white says so much more...I wish I could articulate that better. I heart it most.

#4 with that sweetie watching is too priceless! And it captures your emotion...the promise of the future in life of the lush surrounding. #7, 13, 15, and of course 16.

I enjoy engagement photos that catch an emotion, or a passion or a moment. Your photographer did all of that in her work. When you present this photo to someone who has not seen you or your finance...it is usually a great way to introduce them/you. So ones with your image should be equal to that of his image...

But that black and white with those beautiful legs of yours...his great legs and sandals and the casual summer day...on a porch swing...It is still my front runner.

Thanks for sharing...I feel the love!!
36.gif
emlove.gif

DKS

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMM, I keep coming back to look at the pictures. Gorgeous! I''m wondering how you''re able to look (and probably feel) so natural in the posed shots, assuming they were posed. We just had our engagement photos done and it didn''t feel natural at all. "Put your hand here, look this way, look that way, gaze off into the distance..." Our photographer is really nice but the experience didn''t feel natural. What''s your secret?

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! How are you going to pick one?
So many great pics to choose!

Congratulations! You both look so blissfully happy!

Scintillating...

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
MMM- these pictures are amazing!!! You guys are so adorable together and honestly they look like they should be in a magazine! I also love the first one of your dog~! Thanks for sharing and best wishes to you!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
what beautiful pictures - you two are a lovely couple, and she really captured you both (and that ADORABLE doggie
30.gif
30.gif
) perfectly!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous couple! I love the tree photos, especially.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
wow!!! You guys are a great looking couple!!! and the doggie is SO beatiul too!

The pictures are amazing!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

M~

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pics! I love the ones in the tree. You are a stunning couple. So is the puppy going to be part of the big day? My beagle won''t even sit for a pic, but your cutie seems much more well behaved!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely fabulous pictures and you are gorgeous!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I love, love, love #''s 1, 13 & 15...there is just something about that b/w one that hits a nerve.

You can totally see your affection for one another, and I just love the setting!

You make a beautiful couple!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/21/2007 11:28:30 PM
Author: MMM
8. One of the few ''traditional'' poses
this one is my favorite; you two look so happy and adorable!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results