shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Engagement Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone, yet again for all of the kind comments!

robbie - where are you located in the burgh? My fiance is from there, but we are currently living near Philadelphia (horrible!) and are hoping to move to Pittsburgh in a few years once we finish graduate school! :)

ozsparkle - thank you for the skin comment, but i have to honestly say that i really have TERRIBLE skin...it was purely the editing of our fantastic photographer that made it look like that! I also am really bad at doing my own make-up, so she must have really edited the pictures like crazy!! thank you though for being so sweet!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME!!!

Lori

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 9:24:27 PM
Author: cinnamongurl

robbie - where are you located in the burgh? My fiance is from there, but we are currently living near Philadelphia (horrible!) and are hoping to move to Pittsburgh in a few years once we finish graduate school! :)

I live in the South Hills. Are you guys getting married in Pittsburgh or Philly?

tlh

Ideal_Rock
the one by the water is my favorite!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pictures turned out just perfect!
36.gif

cinnamongurl

Shiny_Rock
robbie - We''re getting married at Phipps Conservatory in the Outdoor Garden!
30.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
That will be beautiful! My friend''s dad got married (2nd wife) at Phipps. I got to go and babysit her little cousins. The wedding was gorgeous with all the flowers
1.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love the pics!!! Adorable couple!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results