shape
carat
color
clarity

Our DIY Engagement Photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Yup we did them ourselves and I don''t think they turned out half bad! We took our roommate/bridesmaid/bff up to red rocks and her digital camera and here are some of my favorites :) Let me know what you think, the first is our favorite :)

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Ok pricescope, we are not able to upload photos right now for some reason? It doesn''t reject my file when I upload it, it just won''t let me submit it.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock

coryjoleneepic1.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i got it :) ignore last post!

coryjoleneepic2.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock

coryjoleneepic3.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock

coryjoleneepic4.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock

coryjoleneepic5.jpg

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
cute!
the one by the tree is my favorite, and i like the last one too. is it possibly to edit it, like you did the first one? that one has the best "clarity" if i am making any sense at all
37.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Wow Smurft you're really pretty! Great pics, so cute! Must have been fun taking them.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
i like the one with your fi''s arm around you! You guys look awesome! what terrific photos!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Cute, and I LOVE Red Rocks!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! I''m just so glad I was finally able to diy something haha! The only restriction I have is no sepia tones because fi thinks it looks too old fashioned
20.gif
which is kind of the point but oh well! lol I will post up my photoshopped copies probably later tonight after I work on them a bit :)

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to add fi''s favorite pic in, ooples! Here it is in all it''s glory lol

coryandjolene6.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Nice pics! My faves are the one of you with your arms around him and I really like his fave! It''s just soo fun! You two make a very cute couple!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
those are just so cute. you two are so fun!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
these are so adorable!!!!

and your HAIR
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
gorgeous!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
thanks for all the compliments ladies :) i spent about 1.5 hours curling my hair coco lol im so bad at curling it! im glad it came out nice :)

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
The pics are great, especially considering DIY! I''ve never been to Red Rock, but it reminds me of a place in Canada (except...red. haha) It looks like a beautiful place!
Since I know you work in the field, I''m anxious to see your photoshop edits, really...editing is all "photography" comes down to. I''ve made mediocre shots look fantastic by a few simple edits!
If my day drags on much longer I may stab at yours, for pure entertainment value! ha ha
Ps. I can''t remember seeing your ring (off to look at your old threads) but it looks lovely, and totally suits your hand/proportions! It looks wonderful!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks sparkly :) if you are looking for older threads, look under smurfysmiles to find them. I was kind of a brat and took a hiatus from ps for awhile and came back as smurfyimproved lol

If you do get bored, be sure to post what you come up with!

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Smurfy- I remember who you were before, but mainly because of your display picture!
I''ve been here for what seems forever (just looking at my start date, I can''t believe its just over 4 years..woah!)
Anyways, you were never that bratty...often its moods that interpret other people''s message the wrong way...and it escalates. (I don''t post as much as I probably should, but I read...tons and tons!)

I tried to edit some of the pics, but because the resolution was lowered (so that its not HUGE on PS), when edited...it looks weird (kind of choppy! haha)

none the less.. I now wish I would have done some engagement pics (i wish I could take my own ha ha ha)...I am not married- so not much use for that!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Love the scenery! Great pics!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They look great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
They came out super cute; your friend did a great job!!!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
those turned out really nice! great back drop too!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
My favorites are the one where you''re leaning against the tree smiling at each other and that last one, the goofy one! They''re great!

And you have just gorgeous blue eyes! I''ve got dark eyes and hair and I''ve always been jealous of girls with light eyes. Just lovely!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
They look great! My personal favorite is the 3rd to last one, right before the holding handss photo. You are beautiful!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
The photos are lovely!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
The pics turned out great.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
These are great! So by DIY--do you mean self-timer on the camera and all? If so, that is even MORE impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results