shape
carat
color
clarity

Our daughter's wedding!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our oldest daughter got married during the holidays and I posted just a few non-pro pics in the Brides Worldwide forum. I didn't post many because I had to resize them. I know a lot of the people who'd remember me mostly hang out in this forum these days, so I just wanted to let you know our happy news! Her e-ring is the Vatche Caroline and her wedding band was made by Maytal Hannah. I just haven't had a chance to get pictures of the wedding ring yet, but I love it!!! Hopefully I can post those pictures soon, and eventually we'll have some pro-pics to post! :wavey:

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...rs-non-pro-pics.154703/#post-2817238#p2817238

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful pictures, diamondseeker! It's a lovely time of year to get married. My husband and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary on the 5th :)) .

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm really happy for you and your daughter, DS! Congratulations to you both!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much babynurse and Zoe! It snowed lightly that day and it was kind of magical! Summer weddings are easier in some ways, but our venues worked really well for a Christmas season wedding.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results