shape
carat
color
clarity

Our darling little stay kitten was just killed by two dogs

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fluffy the little fluffy stray kitten just got killed by two dogs

It was dark, Borris went running over to the front door and when i looked out a piece of sh#t boxer and a horrible looking lab- sized white dog was out there

I have seen them often out loose

I ran out and thought it was Tibby and i was screaming and yelling and crying hysterically

The kitten and Tibby were such good freinds

She has been so friendly today, coming inside, coming right up to me but never letting her touch her

I was going to grab her tomorrow and take her to the SPCA

She had really good meals today

She had just had a wee morsel of roast pork

Ive seen the ginger one, but not the other little one yet since

Tibby jist came in and im showering him in cat lollies

I can't stop crying

Why dodnt i put her in the cage today ?

I stupidly thought it was such a nice day- have another dinner on us

I want to shot those f####ing dogs for killing that innocent kitten, on her own ****ing driveway- under our lounge window - there is a big pile of blood

When i picked her up she was so soft

She deserved a nicer life

Ive been telling her about being a pet and sleeping on a bed

I had just washed all their towels snd blankies

Now i wonder if her sister i found after a week in the rain was also killed by a dog and not run over

Even though i couldn't quite pat her she was so freindly- rolling on her back, running up to me with her tail in the air

We had to take pictures for Annimal control

I placed her in a pillowcase and we'll bury her tomorrow

She is the one not in the bed

She just adored Tibby

He was so patient with her

Tomorrow we will take ginger and his one remaining sister to the SPCA

Rest in peace darling little kitten
may Tinky find you in heaven and you be reunited with your sister

Attachments

• 20201012_131354_001.jpg
    20201012_131354_001.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh noooo!!! Oh @Daisys and Diamonds I can't tell you how utterly heartbroken I am have for you! How horribly traumatic. I am so, so sorry x

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im sorry about the swearing
I edited it out now

She was such a little darling
Just a gentle soul
I'm glad she knew she had food security here but i just wish we had taken her to the SPCA already

I just removed the water bowl from the front porch

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no.
sending lots of hugs.
I HATE HATE irresponsible dog owners. Free roaming dogs are a danger to other people, their pets and Wildlife.
I’m a person with 2 Salukis, I don’t even let my dogs out in OUR backyard when there are cats wandering about.
Poor Kitty, please dont second guess yourself. Not your fault, you weren’t to know.
Precious little Fluffy knew love and kindness and that’s what’s counts. It’s awful her life was taken away so unfairly.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no, how very very sad. I don’t know what to say. This is horrible...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How horrible!
I'm so sorry. :(sad

Hugs to you.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So said, R.I.P.!

I hate to see cats and dogs suffer, and dogs running loose without being controlled.

My dog attacked a sheep that strayed into a part of the camp site where we were staying.

I took him straight to receive dog training so that he does not do that again, and seldom allowed him to walk off the lead after that in areas I do not know well.

DK :cry2:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh sweetie

Big hugs. I am so sorry.

None of this was your fault and you showed her so much kindness and tenderness. She had a hard life and that was due to people not spaying their pets and people letting their dogs roam. You made her short life so much better by being in it.

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so terribly sorry to hear your tragic news.I know how you feel as we witnessed a loose Rottwieler rip our cat Twiggy to bits right outside our house.People make me so angry letting their dogs run loose.:(sad

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cant find the other little kitten
Im hoping she is hiding under the house
ive had a look outside but its really dark and i can't find a torch only my phone
I just have the ginger a packet of Borris' food
i feel so guilty
Ive been enjoying their company so much
We havn't made one single human freind here, only Tibby and stray cats

So many times today i could have had a go at grabbing her but i didn't want to spook her but i should have just grabbed her
i had the cage here and she was in the kitchen

her sweet little fury body was so broken
she didn't deserve this and she didn't deserve to be a stray

i tried not to ger attached but ive been spending a lot of time with them since i recovered from the vertigo

I know lots of dog people are responsible
But ive seen these dogs here before
Ive had to tie oyr gates shut because dogs can get them open
but our driveway gate is at the garage end of the house, not the front fence end
still its illegal for a dog not to be on a lesh
A farmer is legally allowed to shot a dog who is in with his stock but a poir little kitten has no rights
She was just a baby, she had no mum to show her how to be dog awear
Sometimes i go out and Tibby is on the top of the fence or Borris is under the car and i know they had seen a dog but the little kitten was so playful and innocent

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
So said, R.I.P.!

I hate to see cats and dogs suffer, and dogs running loose without being controlled.

My dog attacked a sheep that strayed into a part of the camp site where we were staying.

I took him straight to receive dog training so that he does not do that again, and seldom allowed him to walk off the lead after that in areas I do not know well.

DK :cry2:

I know your a good dog owner
dogs have to learn
I love dogs, i do
honestly
But Wanganui east is teaming with uncontrolled dogs
there are always loose dogs when i walk to the shop
i try to be assertive as im a bit weary of a couple of them
I ring dog control about once every 2 months
Im always picking poo up off the front lawn

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so terribly sorry to hear your tragic news.I know how you feel as we witnessed a loose Rottwieler rip our cat Twiggy to bits right outside our house.People make me so angry letting their dogs run loose.:(sad

Oh poor Twiggy
Im so sorry

My cat Tinky was fortunate to become an old man

We have licenced firearms but Gary would end up with a criminal conviction

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Oh Daisys I am so sorry. That is a traumatic experience, to see a beautiful kitten savagely mauled like that. You are so kind to be feeding the strays. The last time I was in NZ I noticed a lot of people taking their dogs out off leash. I don't know if it is more of a 'country' vs 'city' thing. You don't see a lot of it here but then I live in a city, so that is most likely the difference.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds dont be sad, you have friends here on Pricescope who care about you.
We might be “virtual” and even thousands of kilometers away but we are here for you.
Look for other kitty tomorrow in daylight, kitty is probably hiding. If needs be can you borrow a “cat trap” (here in Aussie land we can borrow one from the Vet).
For now, have yourself a cup of tea or glass or wine and a good cry.

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
I cant cope with death
i think its why i don't make freinds

I don’t know Daisys, the fact that you find death very difficult to deal with means that you care. You feel the loss deeply. That makes you a good candidate for being a friend.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Daisys I am so sorry. That is a traumatic experience, to see a beautiful kitten savagely mauled like that. You are so kind to be feeding the strays. The last time I was in NZ I noticed a lot of people taking their dogs out off leash. I don't know if it is more of a 'country' vs 'city' thing. You don't see a lot of it here but then I live in a city, so that is most likely the difference.

I would say people just don't care here
my SIL had a couple of huskies and Bo was a nice freindly dog but he killed penguins at the beach and swans and someone's pet rabbit in its own fenced enclosure in its own back yard
When i was a kid at school they had fertilized chicken eggs
I got to keep two of the rosters
dad made a lovelly cage in the back yard - a really sturdy cage but he used plastic garden netting not thinking anything of it and one day we left the driveway gate open and we found Tuffy disgarded like a rag at the cricket feild at the end of the street
Mum said no more pets because i got so upset
Ironically he was going to go live on a dad's workmate's hobby farm that weekend

I just gave the ginger some of Tibby's $20 biscuits
But still no sign of the other sister
Tibby has come to sit on my knee and Borris is asleep on Gary's dutchess in a pile of clean clothes

I have seen the smaller grey fluffy that isn't part of this litter - she's getting less timid
The ginger is friendly and sociable, he will be easy for the spca to home and he'll get nurtured

Months ago in the winter i would see these little kittens out wandering at night
They were small and hungry
id sneak cat food out to them at 11pm
the little fluffy and the other little one who died a few months back (i had hoped being hit by a car but now i suspect these dogs) would pled with me to love and care for them, i would see all 4 of them, but those two tried the most

if only someone could have rescued them when they were babies in the nest like the mother and babies we had under our grape vine 2 years ago

i have no idea who or where their mother is

Thank you everyone for the hugs and kind words
i really needed them

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
She was a heavy wee thing
she certainly wasn't going hungry like how the SPCA said the one we call freeloader was when we took her in 3 days ago who was underweight ...and unrelated

Fluffy had the softest fur but she was so broken looking like her back was broken her back legs were twisted and her neck was broken
so much blood for such a little thing
when i got to her she might have still just been alive but i thought she was Tibby

The pillowcase is on the washing machine now

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry hun.

Hang in there

You do so much good and will continue to do good. So you pour your little heart out and wake up to face another day and help more kitties.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't write anything now because that was so hard to read. I know you feel worse. I'm so sorry. So deeply sorry for both kitty and you. The only solace you and I have is that kitty had a wonderful day and life until it was horribly wrenched away. Kitty experienced a little bit of heaven in its short life.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry @Daisys and Diamonds !!!! How absolutely awful!!! Hugs and please please please don't beat yourself up.
She had a few wonderful loved moments and a cheeerful last day because she was loved by you!! ❤

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
I’m so sorry for you and that sweet little kitty. That is so sad and must have be so horrible to witness what you did. Poor innocent love, I hope he is reunited with his sibling now. Hugs to you.

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds, it’s just cruel & so hard for you.....
Please be strong & take good care of yourself, we really hope we can share your griefs.......so sorry!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results