shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Boxer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
She''s all sulky today...

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
You get right down on that floor with her...and you hold her...and comfort her. She knows the sorrow in your heart-she is just trying to be respectful of your emotions.

She needs you as much as you need her. She is also empty. Fill each other up with life.

What a Good Dog.

DKS

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Post already!

mayapic~2.JPG

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
I know...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, she feels your sorrow Curio.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a face on her! She just melts my heart!
39.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve read that you should try to adhere to the regular schedule and act as normally as possible with the remaining dog because it''s doubly hard for them. Not only have they lost a companion, but their ''people'' are acting strangely and not wanting to play with them and it can depress them further.

I''m so sorry for all of you..it''s a difficult thing to deal with. Let her be a comfort to you...

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, Curio, Maya is adorable. I agree with what the others have said. She''s sad too and she knows how you''re feeling. If you both comfort each other, I''m sure in time you''ll both feel better. What an expression she has!
7.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwww.......Ok, now you have to make Maya smile so you will smile...don''t forget to send us the smiley picture! Hugs!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
awww, she''s so precious!!!!!!!! Look at that face. I''m sure she knows how you''re feeling...dogs just know!.

Cuddle up with her and hang in there
5.gif

M~

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, such a sweet little sulky face! Curio, I think DiamondFan''s dog is named Maya. If so you have doggie name twins, lol! Maya''s beautiful, you must be such a proud doggie mommy!
36.gif
35.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I adore boxers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results