shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Barsky Experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovethestonemaker

Rough_Rock
Here are the headlines of our experiences with Barsky Diamond in the purchase of my wife's anniversary ring. Thanks to those responsible for these boards and their content, they have been quite helpful. We decided to visit Barsky's as a result of this forum.

1. A trip to the diamond districts can be worth it. We went to jewelers row in Philly where there are plenty of good resources, Mr Atlas is among the top of the list.

2. Apparently, Barsky's sales force is not on commission and did not seem pushy to us in the least.

3. We found the shop appealing and loaded with possibilities (settings, stones and preset rings)

4. The creative process is encouraged there and we found the entire working family and their design staff to be willing to be involved, trade ideas and work hard until the process is complete.

5. We found them very generous, within reason, during negotiations and understanding of the customers desires to question and confirm things (we were actually encouraged to compare their quality and value and found they can stand the test)

6. In summary, they delivered the ring of our dreams and design on time, on promised cost (far under the 15 or so other places we shopped including ebay) and exceed our expectations and their promise in almost every other way as well. You can go to plenty of places for a ring, but this place has been truly exceptional. This was a quality experience providing a quality ring and the sincere feeling that we have joined a wonderful family of friends. We look forward to doing future business with them and creating other memories for years to come.

7. Now we will see how their stuff holds up and how they stand behind what they sell. We'll keep you posted.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Welcome to PS
35.gif

It''s great to hear that you had a positive shopping experience. Thanks for sharing your story.

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Is Barsky''s in PA or is it in the NYC Diamond District?

I''m confused ''cause I know Dave Atlas is in Philadelphia, but he was recently in NYC at a show or conference.

Thanks for clarifying ...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad you had a good experience.

Tool Guy

Rough_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope.

It sounds like you are happy with your purchase.
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2006 8:38:38 AM
Author: BrownEyes
Is Barsky''s in PA or is it in the NYC Diamond District?

I''m confused ''cause I know Dave Atlas is in Philadelphia, but he was recently in NYC at a show or conference.

Thanks for clarifying ...
Both Dave Atlas and Barskys are in Philadelphia.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Any pictures of what you bought, what sort of grading reports are offered, what happens if the apprasial varies from what they sold it as?

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/8/2006 9:23:49 AM
Author: Tool Guy
Hey Metro, your a fan of 47th street right?
17.gif
Tool Guy,

I''m a fan of anyone that does business in a fair and honest manner.
By the way, do I know you?
27.gif

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you had a great experience with them. They usually get a bad rap on here so it''s nice to hear something positive for a change. Any pics for us???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results