Premium
VERY pretty! Looking forward to your photos once you get the ring. :bigsmile:

puppyguts

Shiny_Rock
Your whole collection is amazing :)

The moonstone flower ring is just perfect. Love it to bits

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Received 2 round purple spinels. The purple purple on the right is 1.58ct from Sri Lanka, this one is a little grayish light toned blue violet color outdoor but shift to saturated medium purple indoor, the shift I notice is much more dramatic than other spinels. The pinkish purple on the left is 1.02ct from Madagascar. This one holds its pinkish purple color very well..
Also received an asscher cut chrysoberyl recently. Almost 3ct, light greenish yellow. Love it.

img_7786.png

img_7788.png

img_7790.png

img_7793.png

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux said:
The blue flash is exquisite. Lovely ring - you are so prolific!

Yes, indeed I went a little nuts lately. :tongue:

Stone Hunter said:

Me too...although I don't wear jeweler often. I enjoy making them, watching them rather than putting them on me :))

puppyguts said:

Thank you! I'm glad to be able to help in your thread :))

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Forgot this beauty!
1.68ct heated only padparadscha sapphire, from Sri Lanka.
I LOVE it so much even though it's so small(compare to a same weight spinel) :(( It has pink and orange mixed together so well that I never get tired looking at it and it's cut beautifully! There is just one thing wrong, if only it's a 4ct..... :(( :bigsmile: :))

img_7797.png

img_7798.png

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OTL|1488479403|4135605 said:
minousbijoux said:
The blue flash is exquisite. Lovely ring - you are so prolific!

Yes, indeed I went a little nuts lately. :tongue:

Stone Hunter said:

Me too...although I don't wear jeweler often. I enjoy making them, watching them rather than putting them on me :)
)

puppyguts said:

Thank you! I'm glad to be able to help in your thread :))

Love this! Its like you've created mini works of art that you can display in a ring case. And of course, the bonus is you get to wear them as well. Maybe some time you can take pictures of them together in your jewelry case - like a little art show? :bigsmile:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new purple spinels. And that gorgeous pad... :love:

I'll the second the motion to have some jewelry box / collection pics. :lol: Your collection is one of my favorites!

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
My demantoid ring. Love it a lot! Center stone is 1.13ct, origin Ural mountain.

I don't keep all my rings at home, most of them are at the bank, so that jewelry box pic idea even though sounds beautiful, yet a bit difficult to complete :) :twirl:

IMG_9386_.jpg

IMG_9387_.jpg

IMG_9388_.jpg

IMG_9389_.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! The color is fantastic and the setting is so pretty.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot this beauty!
1.68ct heated only padparadscha sapphire, from Sri Lanka.
I LOVE it so much even though it's so small(compare to a same weight spinel) :( It has pink and orange mixed together so well that I never get tired looking at it and it's cut beautifully! There is just one thing wrong, if only it's a 4ct..... :( :mrgreen: :))

img_7797.png

img_7798.png
DYING OF INTENSE ENVY

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My demantoid ring. Love it a lot! Center stone is 1.13ct, origin Ural mountain.

I don't keep all my rings at home, most of them are at the bank, so that jewelry box pic idea even though sounds beautiful, yet a bit difficult to complete :) :twirl:

IMG_9386_.jpg

IMG_9387_.jpg

IMG_9388_.jpg

IMG_9389_.jpg
Awesome Colour!!! The tone is not too dark and it is not too light. The saturation of the green colour is perfect. Elegant Edwardian Style!! Edwardian Style is one of my favourite. Does the stone colour shifted under different lighting? Do you mind telling me where do you get this stone?

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your demantoid ring is just fabulous!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm fainting of beauty of your demantoid ring. It's one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen.

IMG_6358.JPG

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that green, OTL. Its so spring-ish!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing stones, I love the sapphire and the tsavorite most! The sapphire has a very interesting setting, too.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Love the spinels and that ring, wow!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OTL - you have put together some amazing CS pieces but you've outdone even yourself with that demantoid ring. :love:

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! You guys made me blush! Now I'm too afraid to post other new rings I'm afraid I'll disappoint all of you...:oops2::oops:

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Finally have it on my hand. The blue tourmaline butterfly ring

IMG_9722.JPG

IMG_9723.JPG

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Three Lavender spinels ring. I love the fact that I can enjoy 3 stones at the same time! And they sort of have a gradient color

IMG_9646.JPG

IMG_9647.JPG

IMG_9730.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OTL you have the most amazing colored gem collection. Your jewelry is spectacular. :love::love::love:
And you could *never* disappoint. I wish we had a big HEART emoticon so just imagine that inserted here. Your beautiful pieces are just stunning!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! You guys made me blush! Now I'm too afraid to post other new rings I'm afraid I'll disappoint all of you...:oops2::oops:

Never say that! I, for one, love when you post new gems and settings. It makes my day! :D

Wow, your moonstone ring is so beautiful. I'm glad you finally got the blue tourmaline butterfly ring. The color looks amazing on your skin tone.

Lastly, I really like the new lavender spinel setting. That's something I don't think I've seen before but it's so cool. Who wouldn't want to wear 3 gorgeous spinels at once? :lol: I'd love to see a different view of that one (how it all connects).

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I look forward to the updates of this thread because of your gorgeous eye candy. Love the new photos of the moonstone ring. For that matter, I love your photographs! It seems like you have the perfect light and camera set up for gem photography.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think your moonstone ring is my favourite. I swoon whenever I see pictures of it!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never tire of drooling at your creations. Keep them coming!!! They're all gorgeous, and as a self admitted moonstone addict, that flower ring is to die for.

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Yellow tourmaline just over 1ct, a little stone I loved for years because it's so bright and intense. Plus, canary yellow tourmaline is rare. Lucky to find this setting as up until now I haven't seen many trillion rings I like. This one certainly gives me more confidence in buying trillion stones in the future :)

thumbnail_IMG_1583.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1586.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1587.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1591.jpg

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I hate you. And I love you. I hate you. You're my hero.

Eady

Rough_Rock
I love that trillion setting! Definitely my favourite trillion setting I've seen.

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
I realized I haven't shared this spess ring of mine yet. It is the first ring that I made from scratch. I drew the design myself... Not a perfect one but as a beginner, I can live with it...

IMG_9411_.jpg

IMG_9412_.jpg

IMG_9413_.jpg

IMG_9414_.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results