shape
carat
color
clarity

OT: weddin bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shohusoh

Rough_Rock
I was hoping for some advice or links to other sites in regards to wedding bands. After using advice from this site, I purchased a diamond engagement ring. But now its time for a wedding band. My girl wants this Hawaiian Heirloom rings, they''re called Wailea Jewelry. That''s the name of the style I guess. They cost like $500 bucks here in Japan, but I''m sure they''re cheaper in Hawaii or back home in L.A. I was wondering if people knew anything about them? Should I just go to Hawaii before the wedding and get them? We were planning on going their for the Honeymoon, but we wanted something for the wedding itself. thanks for any help.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Shohusoh,
If you go to google.com and search for "Hawaiian Heirloom Jewelry" you will see several sites- http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=hawaiian+heirloom+jewelry. I can''t vouch for any of the companies, but it looks like 14k gold starts around $130.00 US and varies depending on width. My dad bought me a gold hawaiian ring about 10 years ago, and it was around $600.00. I think he got ripped off big time. In other words, I believe that he could have gotten a much better deal had he looked around.

I love my ring- it is so beautiful. I wear it on my middle finger. I hope you find what you are looking for.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results