shape
carat
color
clarity

ordering checks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
We have automatic bill pay, but I do have some singles.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/2/2008 6:51:09 PM
Author: strmrdr
checks in the mail is worse than walmart and hides it until you input all your information.
I wanted the ''never forget'' checks and was willing too pay a little more but not that much.
$11.99 handling and $16 shipping no way!

Then today....
Went in today too make a withdraw, they don''t have withdraw slips have too write a check, im out of the temp checks, kachunch another fee $.50 for a check.
Everything involving checking accounts is turning into one big money pit.

Why do people put up with it?
sheesh
yea storm grumpy today! lol
Ooh, I get the cheap checks that donate a portion to the ASPCA, and I get the cheap shipping...I am not really sure what the never forget checks are, but I just order 1 box at a time. Whenever possible, I pay bills online. My bank does the same thing, if I want to make a withdrawal I need to write a check...I prefer to use my dbit at the ATM for that.

Sorry that you are grumpy...I agree, being a grown up is just no fun at all
38.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2008 11:16:16 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Ooh, I get the cheap checks that donate a portion to the ASPCA, and I get the cheap shipping...I am not really sure what the never forget checks are, but I just order 1 box at a time. Whenever possible, I pay bills online. My bank does the same thing, if I want to make a withdrawal I need to write a check...I prefer to use my dbit at the ATM for that.

Sorry that you are grumpy...I agree, being a grown up is just no fun at all
38.gif
9/11 remembrance with part of the proceeds going to the Fireman''s survivers charity.
The cost was ~40 for 2 boxes, extra deposit slips, and a 9/11 cover which I was ok with.
But handling and shipping pushed it over 70 and I just couldnt push it that far.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You need to join a credit union Storm. I belong to a CU and bought checks 7 years ago and hardly ever write checks; I automatically pay bills online and the CU does not charge me for writing a paper check processed online. Also they have blank pieces of paper if I want to make a deposit or withdraw money. Hope you find inexpensive checks; if not just bite the bullet and buys the cheapest out there
2.gif
Hope you feel better!!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I went with walmart
$40 for 350 duplicate checks, 140 deposit slips and 2 check registers with shipping.

Got tired of dealing with it so just went with walmart...

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy heck, I don''t blame you...that is a lot!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I ordered them right before I posted that above and got a notice that they shipped at noon today.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Great!! Let''s hope they''re accurate
36.gif

I know quite a few people who pooh-pooh cheques, but I like having the choice of options
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results