shape
carat
color
clarity

Orange Sapphire Set For Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you Brown Eyed Girl, Blithesome, Lovinggems, Ma re, Mariedtiger, Largosmom, Oddoneout, Austennut, Tourmaline Lover, Pink Tower, Christiana, Making the Grade, Rachel9, Loving Diamonds, Tsavvy, Szh07, Arcadian, Cind11, Cushioncutnut, Chrono, Michelle, Sarahbear621 and Sharon.

Blithseome; I was glad to find a halo I liked on my hand and it does really make the orange pop.

Mariedtiger, the shades to match better IRL but I think the pendant has more yellow and the earrings are a little bit darker.

Largosmom, I hope you do get some orange stones soon.I like spessartite too.

Pink Tower some of the orange sapphires I have seen are yellow or washed out but this are pretty vivid.

Loving Diamonds, the ring really sparkles.I told Santa he didn’t need to get me anything else but he will probably still get me a few things.

Tsavvy, the ring does really glow; not bad for .74 ctw.I LOVE it when Christmas comes early.

Szh07, thank you.I do have many unique pieces and it’s getting harder to find something.But that is half the fun finding something new and different.

Cushioncutnut, the PC earrings really show off the color more than the RB pendant.I was kind of surprised by that.

Michelle, they did have a bracelet but since I only intended to get a ring I refrained from trying it on.It will of course drive me crazy until it get the bracelet.We do think alike there you know.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/13/2009 12:35:29 AM
Author: marcyc
Here is a shot of the ring on my hand.
LOVE the color in that stone! Congrats on the ring and the WHOLE set! Gosh you put my stone by stone purchasing to shame.

Enjoy!!
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Stone Hunter. No worries .
36.gif
You do a WONDERFUL job of getting new gemstones.
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi marcy,
Your sapphires are juicy. Merry Christmas!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Harriet! How are you doing? Merry Christmas to you as well.

gingersnap

Rough_Rock
Wow! What a beautiful set! I love orange, and that set makes it so much more lovable. Congrats on the wonderful christmas present
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Gingersnap.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2009 9:31:02 PM
Author: marcyc
Thanks Harriet! How are you doing? Merry Christmas to you as well.

Shouldn''t it be " How the heck are you doing?" I''m well, just swamped. Would you believe that the other half is now buying gems for me independently?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/16/2009 11:20:54 PM
Author: Harriet
Shouldn''t it be '' How the heck are you doing?'' I''m well, just swamped. Would you believe that the other half is now buying gems for me independently?
Isn’t that a good thing? You’ve got him “well trained”.
11.gif
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Harriet, I have been swamped too - cuts down on my PS time. Rats. I am with Chrono - glad to see you have your other half well trained to buy you gems. Any new ones?
31.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty Marcy! You have a lot of gorgeous pieces.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beeeeeautiful!

Magenta

Shiny_Rock
How pretty!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Dreamer, Skippy and Magenta.
35.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Marcy - those are stunning!! What a lovely Christmas gift
9.gif
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks AmberGretchen. I need to get some lovely tsavorites some time too. I love your ring.

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pieces of jewelry!
30.gif

Happy Christmas!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''ve created some really beautiful pieces! I really like that color. I think I have a Spessartite in my future because I''ve grown so fond of the orange family too.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Virgoruby, Joshua and Gemgirl.

Gemgirl, I have a 5mm RB spessartite ring and it sparkles like crazy. I am a big fan of orange gems now too. I can''t wait to see yours.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results