shape
carat
color
clarity

oral B Triumph users

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i just bought the oral b triumph through my dentists office for $75. i havent used it yet. i wonder if any of you have it, have heard anything about it. is it worth it? tell me your experiences with electric toothbrushes

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have an Oral b, I have had it since I was 20, my dentist said they were great! I don''t have a cavity yet! hehe I use the timer too so I brush my teeth for 2 mins.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I use a Sonicare. It really does get your teeth very clean. Because I am so obsessive compulsive, instead of the usual two minutes, I do four. The dentist says I''m supposed to come in for my check up with a little plaque! Ha! The only problem I''ve encountered is that my brushing has caused my gums to recede a bit over some of the more prominent teeth. I think it happens with age too but it''s important to let the brush do the work and not you. I have to give myself that lecture every morning when I start brushing my teeth!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just get an Oral B vitality, does the same thing for $19.99 ( I am a dental hygienist in my other life
2.gif
)

mobius8

Shiny_Rock
I just bought one too!
I have had it about 1-2 weeks and it''s great. If you got the same model as me with the little screen you stick on your mirror you got a really good deal.
I bought mine for $109 on Amazon and they had a promo that if you bought $139 in Braun/Oral-B products you get a $50 Amazon credit back. So I added on some replacement brush heads and did that.

I had a Sonicare for several years and the battery finally gave out. I had a hard time deciding between the Oral-B and another Sonicare. In the end I chose the Oral-B because you can replace the battery. Sonicare is sealed and you cannot.

I have been pleased with it so far. I like the different options available on the brush heads. I like that some of the heads have chips in them that tell the brush handle what head you are using and it automatically switches to the correct brush mode. It doesn''t have that sonic vibration that takes a little getting used to on the Sonicare, so I hope that it is doing as good of a job cleaning.

I find that with this brush and my old Sonicare that I get a MUCH better and more thorough clean than with a manual toothbrush.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results