shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on Tiffany settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lil_jay78

Shiny_Rock
Hey guys,

So I think I''ve found the setting that I want...it''s from Dimend Scaasi(thx for the suggestion to check this site out JulieN!). Anyway, attached is the pic of the setting I want. Go ahead and let me know what you think about it.

I really like it, just how it''s a consistent bandwith all the way around and even moreso that it''s made to sit flush with any plain band. I would like it to be around 2mm in width. I was at a local jeweler who said they would see if they carried this type of tiffany setting, but if they didn''t they could custom make one for 1.2-1.3k. I would ideally like it to be a little less, but this is the setting I want. What is the usual price for purchasing a setting from a different vendor and having WF set the stone? I contacted WF to see if they carry this style, or how much it would cost to have THEM do a custom-job for me.

What do you guys think? I''d really like to have your advice on what I can/should do...

dscaasi_tiff_6prong_IA3_top.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that looks very much like the fine line solitaire from wf. do you not like the fine line?

lil_jay78

Shiny_Rock
Dangit, wrong pic!

Here is the one I was talking about

dscaasi_1A3-1_beye.jpg

lil_jay78

Shiny_Rock
This is the profile view, but it''s hard to see how it''ll fit flush w/ a band.

Belle
I like this one cuz it doesn''t taper at all, which is something she was looking for...

dscaasi_1A3-1_beye_prof.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results